BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• one was missed but it was paid, but because i asked for help they informed me that they would have to put a mark on my credit file, but never stopped taking payments, never gave the refund, and now all these letters and emails, just after advise before i make the call, have had a look through some of the files, but can't seem to find anything other than the guidance to record, i only went to V12 because i was getting nowhere with AO and as its still on credit i was informed to contact V12 who would go to AO, i was getting chemotherapy and was getting no help from UC and was trying to balance everything out best i could, payed off another loan i had with them, but never earned anything last year    
    • Hi. I would say they're out of time, as you said. Let's see what the guys say.   HB
    • 1 Date of the infringement ● 28th Dec 2019   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] [scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] ● 20th Jan 2020 (i do not have a scanner)   3 Date received  ●23rd Jan 2020   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] ●No   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? ●Yes   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up ●No   7 Who is the parking company? ●Met parking services   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Brocklebank retail park,SE7 7SE (London)   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. ● They state that they are a creditor and i must appeal to them in the first instance, failing that, then i can appeal to POPLA (IAS)   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE ●IAS   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here ●No, just recieved notice to registered keeper today (23rd January 2020)
    • tv arrived faulty, and kept getting messed around by AO.com then told to contact lg while it was still under warranty, lines were busy was given the option of leaving a message which i did took 10 days for the return call by this time warranty expired, i then contacted AO again who offered to pay half the bill, which i found unacceptable, then tv developed lines down the screen, i would have not been bothered but it was £1500 and expected better than that, it was also not used that often, so i contacted V12 to make a complaint under the consumer credit, then came back saying Ao.com said they had received only a few emails, no mention of all the calls also made where they made this offer, and V12 are in favour of AO, and referred me to the fos, then i have just discovered the other problem with v12 as mentioned above   
    • Hi   Just had a visit from a HCEO over a water debt that went to court and a CCJ was awareded.   Initial debt was £715,45 as of Nov 2019   17th December the debt has risen to £933.20 with Compliance Fee of £90 7 Jan 2020 Debt risen to £1154.50 apparently a visit, but no paperwork was left.   Paperwork left today £1750.94   Not my debt - partners debt   They did not come in.   Initially when I found it was passed to Marstons, I called anglian water asking them to transfer it back and I would settle the balance, they said they couldent.   Do they ever pass it back to the creditor? How long will this take?   Are the fee correct as not had a breakdown.   Suggestions on what to do?  
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 822 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Took out car loan in 2005, we were given via british credit trust and i believe mis-sold ppi .

I see they're shut now and when i google there doesn't seem much success in claiming back - i wonder if anyone has any links to addresses to claim back please and if its worth a shot ?

Thanks v much xxx

always worth a shot :)

see the note here. see if that email works.

'...likewise if your account was closed prior to 1st December 2013, but you have an outstanding query (including any PPI related queries), please contact...'

https://www.britishcredittrust.co.uk/

is the car dealer still around?

also, maybe have a look on the fos ombuds decisions database see if there are any like cases there that might help

IMO

:-):rant: