BankFodder BankFodder

Robbo3577

Lowell& M+S card CCA request reply - is this a winner

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 815 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Further to a cca request to Lowell, see my other post (do not know how to link posts)

I have received the following:

Dear Mr *******

your request for further information

we refer to your recent request for further information regarding this account

further to our letter dated 20th October 2017, please fine enclosed your returned fee of £1 in regards to your request for information under the consumer credit act 1974.

at top of letter - its shows OC which was M&S store card

it quotes the original account number and Lowell reference number

and a BALANCE of £0 (was around 3K)

I have no other letter, so not sure what they are referring to when they say 'further to our letter dated 20th Oct"

It looks like a winner to me but shall i contact to see if there is another letter that i have not received, am thinking they may have sold it and that is why they show 0 balance

thanks

Further to a cca request to Lowell, see my other post (do not know how to link posts)

For reference: https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?482272-DMP-cancelled-my-plan-%96-what-next

New members can not post links until they have reached a certain number of posts (ten I think).

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

until/unless they comply

you ignore them.

another debt removed from the DCA cash cow parlour.

dx

dx - thanks for advice

my only concern is, if this has been sold and new DCA start to chase me, would it be better to find out what this 'other' letter refers to, that's if it actually exists, not sure if they are just playing games

I had this one confused with another re the amount - this was £1139 - still happy if it has gone

DCA's always say they've sent previous letters

dx

thanks again - I feel like I have a personal adviser here :)

will keep letter safe, take this a win and ignore

finally received the 'other' letter that Lowell were referring to, it states that due to being unable to produce CCA - they are no longer pursuing this debt.

:madgrin: