determindator

Search for recent cases

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 770 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I did a Google search for recent court cases, I typed Swift Advances cases 2017. A link appeared to CAG this forum. It took me to the Swift page here not to a specific post. The search description said, 15th June 2017 views 10076 + post Swift have been ordered to pay.....

I can't find this post in Swift forum. Can anyone throw any light on the info provided please.

OK worked it out. The Bankfodder tab at the top of the forum is dated 15th June 2017 and link has picked up that info.

I still do not know any more about a post which says 'Swift have been ordered to pay....' Maybe the search engine has picked up the historic info of when they were fined I believe.