Andrew James Enforcement Ltd Magistrates Liability Order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have received a Magistrates Liability Order for 2 people who do not live at my address and the debt relates to a different address they have advised they will be taking goods in the next few days !!! Help I cannot get any advice

Hi mrsminx and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum were you will get a better response...please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Just tell the brainless AJ bailiff to prove the people live there

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If i were in this situation, i can visit my councils office less than 2 miles away and get it sorted out in minutes. Most councils have offices within large towns in their area, where you can go into see someone.

You just take your council tax bill with you and the letter that has been received. They can raise a complaint and get it put on hold.

I am presuming the council owed the money, is the same one where you are living. If so, easily resolved.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi

I have on numerous occasions and the Council Tax Office still keep threatening !

The enforcement agent is under a duty to enforce a Liability Order /Warrant. He should not go 'behind' the warrant. Accordingly, it is for the local authority (whose debt it is) to instruct their agents to cease enforcement. The advise given by Uncle Bulgaria is the right way to resolve this matter.

Hi

I had spoken to the Council 6 months ago who informed me it was the end of the matter I have just re-visited the offices again and been told they will remove again, hopefully this is the end of the matter thankyou ! Just panicked as I have been in hospital and came home to find this !

Hi

I had spoken to the Council 6 months ago who informed me it was the end of the matter I have just re-visited the offices again and been told they will remove again, hopefully this is the end of the matter thankyou ! Just panicked as I have been in hospital and came home to find this !

Pleased to hear that you have been proactive. Hopefully, this will be the end of the matter.

Hi

A good time to get in touch with your local Councillor(s) to ensure the Council are doing what they say.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just tell the brainless AJ bailiff to prove the people live there

That would be of no help to the OP.

To the OP, I would advise keeping your council tax bill and tenancy agreement to hand should anyone call. The enforcement agent should leave you alone pretty quickly once those docs are seen.

Seeing the council is also a good move as if they are happy the debtor does not lice there, they should recall the enforcement agent and no visit should take place.

Edited by Andyorch
Edited