NEVER confuse the two

yours is a private parking company 'speculative invoice '

now go read post 11 here again upon your question

and

the other numerous Peel Centre threads here already

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

legal notice

- what exactly is that other than a notice that is not illegal.

as you have by now read up on these matters you will know that the law doesnt allow to add £60 unicorn food tax to the sum due.

Post up the letter by all menas and we can tell you what is actually means in terms of procedure.

You cant appeal to POPLA,

they are not menbers of that club

and anyway it is too late

and would have been pointless other than to try and waste more of their money

Hello,

I received Legal Notice from BW Legal on behalf of Excel Parking.

BW Legal have sent a letter asking to pay £100 outstanding balance + £60 associated cost.

Please advise on what to do next. Should I appeal to POPLA or send a letter with reason for not paying the fine.

Thank you

Hello ericsbrother,

Please find 2 letters attached received from BW Legal.

The first one is Cover Letter and second is the instructions to pay the Parking Charges.

They have given 16 days from the date of the letter to pay or respond.

Please suggest how to respond or what is the next step.

Thank you

BWLegalLetter.pdf

ExcelParkingCoverLetter.pdf

ignore

next time redact as a JPG picture first before you PDF them

don't use a PDF redaction program as the boxes your have used can be removed.

don't forget the Q code boxes too and any other barcodes

protect your identity properly

you await the PAP letter if one comes

this could be fun!!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

The Excel letter did make me laugh.

they know that they cant add £60 unicorn food tax just because you haven paid their demand and I like the bit about BW being their approved rentathreat.

Approved by whom other than them?

They will get 1 mark for spelling but nothing for content

forgot to add,

I also suggest waiting until you get a LBA (LBC) and then we can rip into that and hopefully that will be the end of the matter

because sending out the usual rubbich lba and POC they do will lose their clients at least half of anything they claim for procedural reasons without you actually needing a defence.

You, of course have one and they know it as it is the same as the other ones that have been used to thrash them

Hello All,

Received second letter on 3rd Jan showing as FINAL NOTICE to pay the parking charges.

Please find the letter attached.

Please advise should I wait for further letter/notice to come through.

Thanks all

Letter2Page2.jpg

Letter2Page1.jpg

as post 29

advice is still to ignore this.

I suspect that you will get another letter as a pre-action protocol and it will be wise to respond to that.

We will suggest that you use very strong language to then to make usure there is no abiguity in your rejection of their paymasters claims.

They know that they are on to a loser but hope you cant use the web

Hello All,

Received Third Letter from BW Legal informing to pay the Parking Charges or to face County Court Claim.

They have also sent some Forms to fill and send it back to assess my Debt condition.

I have attached all the letters. Please advise what best can be done now.

Thanks all

ThirdLegalLetter+ReplyForms.pdf

posts merged thread tidied.

yes that's the PAP letter EB was talking about in post 33

so this is the letter you should send to BWL

Dear sirs,

As the keeper of the vehicle I have no liability for any breach of contract your client may claim against the driver at the time as it wasnt me and your client has failed to create a keeper liability under the POFA 2012.

Both you and your client are well aware the Peel centre is notorious for its appalling signage considering its layout and faulty equipment.

As you are Simon Renshaw-Smiths second choice lawyers I dont really expect you to do any better than Gladstones in suppressing simple Simon's avarice but you know that he is going to repeat the usual pattern of losing any claim from here that is defended you will also know that it will be considered the said claim would be an abuse of civil procedures and I wil seek a full costs recovery for unreasonable behaviour.

I expect you to provide STRICT PROOF as to who the driver was at the time and also explain the lawful reason why the sum of £60 has been added to the contrctual charge when the POFA expressly forbids it and in any case there is no allowance in contract law for such a demand. I know that this is your payoff for being a solicitor on the cheap but you should know better.

Dont alter the tone of your response, they know they arent ethical or honest or they wouldnt have VCS as clients

Edited by DragonFly1967
Added paragraphs

even though PAP does not apply to PPC claims

I would fill the reply form out

leave OUT sig email phone

tick box D

I Dispute the debt ...SEE ATTACHED LETTER

DONT use their reply form

fill the one out attached here

Thanks Guys....

I will use the attached Reply Form from dx100uk and send it along with the letter as per ericsbrother.

I had missed the page 1 of the letter to insert into the pdf file. I am attaching same pdf file again with page 1

ThirdLegalLetter+ReplyForms.pdf

Hello All,

After sending out the form along with the letter (as per ericbrother) on 10th March, I have not received any reply (letter) back from them. But, I keep on receiving lot of phone calls from Lowell Debt but I don't answer it.

Considering it has been 5 months, are they still eligible to take further actions.

Thanks

lowells wont be chasing this debt

it will be something else

check your credit file

even if it was Lowells, look on the bight side, simple Simon has spent more money for no return and you havent been sued so the liklihood is that it will all go quiet for a long time. Dont throw away the paperwork though, they might try their luck again in a couple of years hoping you have binned all of your evidence

I kindly request if you can please have a look at my other case with Recruitment Agency listed at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?490703-Self-Employed-IT-Contractor-%96-Recruitment-Agency-Withholding-Payment&p=5154416#post5154416

I have drafted a letter and I need some advise on writing back to the Agency please.

Thank you very much

please dont confuse matters, keep them separarwe as different people look at the employment threads.

Please fill in your quit date here