truly-madly V Natwest

truly-madly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got home to an offer from Cobbetts for about half what is owed. Presume it's just the standard letter. It does say that it will inform the court should I decline, just wanted to know if that's a new thing, or standard?

Thanks

Just got back from court. Seemed pretty standard. The judge asked me a few things then allowed me to amend the claim. He asked me whether or not I knew of the many other cases of this nature at the moment and told me all the bank penalty charge cases in London are being dealt with by a central court and judge.

He gave the defence a couple of weeks to enter a new defence to my new claim and told me I just wait to see whether they enter a defence or not. I asked him what if they didn't, gave a wry smile and said seek advice.

Is there any further info on this central London thing? Has anyone actually been to court yet?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Jeez, this is a drawn out affair! Natwest were given until 26th January to file a revised defence but I've heard nothing. Phoned the court today and they said it had been transferred to the Mercantile court but they couldn't tell me why. Does anyone know what's going on with the Mercantile thing?!!

Thanks in advance.

Excellent!!

Please complete the bank survey……….and maybe a donation.

See here for advice after settlement:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7261-when-you-get-your.html

Congratulations. Enjoy the dosh!!!

Pm a mod with a link to your thread to get it moved.