Backdoor CCJ TM legal - old uncle buck PDL

Lolly68
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know this thread is a few months old but I have had emails from this company.

They keep telling me to phone them but I have said I want to deal in writing.

They say I have CCJ but dont know who it is with and have never received anything in post.

This is the last email from them:

To: Lolly68

Sent: Friday, 29 September 2017, 09:01:07 BST

Subject: TM Legal Services - Attachment of Earnings - Ref: L

Dear Lolly68

Agreement Number: LS

Outstanding Balance: £

Following our recent letter, you have failed to contact the office to set up a repayment on your County Court Judgment.

We are now in the process of contacting your employer to verify your status of employment.

Once we have confirmed the status of your employment, we will complete an N337 Form (Request for Attachment of Earnings Order) and present this to the court. We anticipate this form will be completed in the next few days.

After this form has been completed and sent to the courts, we are unable to retract the application and your employer may be informed of your County Court Judgment. Once the Attachment of Earnings has been applied for, the courts will issue you an N56 Form (Form for Replying to an Attachment of Earnings Application Statement of Means). You must fill in this form, giving details of your financial circumstances. These include your employer's details. You are required to include your partner's financial circumstances also. You must return this to the court within eight days.

It is an offence not to send back the N56 Form or to give false information within the form. If you do not send back the form, the county court bailiffs will serve you with an order to complete. If you still do not return the form then you will be sent a notice of summons to attend a court hearing. At this hearing you will be required to explain why you have not supplied information about your financial circumstances that you were requested to. You must attend this hearing. If you do not attend the hearing, the court can issue a warrant for your arrest and you may be brought to court or even jailed for up to 14 days.

To stop our application, we require you to contact the office by 7.00pm today Friday 29th September 2017 on the number below to discuss the options avaliable to you..

Our contact number is 01253 523460 (option 2) and our opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 7.00pm & Friday 8.00am to 7.00pm. Note, we are extending are opening hours to give you a final oppurtunity to avoid the Attachment of Earnings.

Details of TM Legal Services Limited

Tel: 01253 523460

Email: [email protected]

Web: http://www.tm-legalservices.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

TM Legal Services

Any advice as to what to do.

FCA say they are not regulated by them and they can't seem to see who they are regulated by.

Thread moved to the correct forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Did you inform Uncle Buck of change of address?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Don't go panicking by paying or ringing them

Call northants bulk and ask for a copy of the claim form and the CCJ by email PDF

When you have them

Comeback here and tell us the details

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...