UKCPS ANPR PCN - Bristol Abbeywood BR005XX - NTK received.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if they are suing you as the keeper ( who else as they dont know who was driving or they wouldnt need to go running to the DVLA for your details) then different paragraphs of the POFA apply and that menas only the amount originally chargesd is legal

So if defending as keeper, this would be something to highlight to the judge as being a crock of the proverbial then? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of the advice so far Caggers.

I have another letter in the threatogram chain.

This one appears to be DRP in drag as Zenith collections.

I will ignore again.

I wonder if they will actually bother with court or if that will be it now.

Either way, redacted version attached for laughs.

letter 7 redacted.pdf

You'll be due at least one more threatogram from the Desperate Recovery + dress up box.

Then it'll probably be "from" (but not really), SCS Law or Gladrags as each of those operate a 'rent a letterhead' scheme. Against SRA rules but they don't seem to care about that and take the attitude of "we don't need no stinking rules!". But then, the SRA don't seem to give a hoot either, so why would they care?

You'll know that it's still from DR+ if it tells you to pay DR+, if it was really from SCS or Gladrags you'd be paying them because they'll want their slice of your money that you don't really owe :lol:

If they do decide to 'make an example of you' and issue a claim, it's probably at least 3 months away yet. :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
You'll be due at least one more threatogram from the Desperate Recovery + dress up box.

If they do decide to 'make an example of you' and issue a claim, it's probably at least 3 months away yet. :thumb:

Dragonfly, you were correct, I have received another DR+ (in drag) letter. See attached. Again, I will ignore unless advised otherwise. Many thanks

[

letter 8 redacted.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

So, just to update everyone, nothing further received so far from any of the companies who claim to be involved in this. Last deadline expired 18/04/18.

How long do they get to chase this just out of interest?

6yrs

keep or scan everything you get

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...