Short Assessment

Belfaster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi people, had the dreaded assessment this morning, had to be there for 08:00 AM, only myself there, apart from the workers/medical staff. I thought the assessment was very short, not even twenty minutes, the"assessor" said he had enough information and I would get the decision in 4/6 weeks time.

Not hopeful really, but I do have a good advice worker here in Belfast who will do the MR and appeal if as I expect the decision is a negative one. Anybody else have really short assessments, what was the outcome?

A short assessment would indicate the assessor knew what he was going to write, or should I say fabricate in his report which normally is full of lies, its not good.

Problem is these two bob assessors employed by the Government have not got the experience nor the brains to conduct a full and proper medical examination and if a qualified doctor did what happened to you this morning, they would be held accountable for not conducting a full and proper assessment, the whole process is just designed to harm the most vulnerable and profit those divvies.

A short assessment would indicate the assessor knew what he was going to write, or should I say fabricate in his report which normally is full of lies, its not good.

Problem is these two bob assessors employed by the Government have not got the experience nor the brains to conduct a full and proper medical examination and if a qualified doctor did what happened to you this morning, they would be held accountable for not conducting a full and proper assessment, the whole process is just designed to harm the most vulnerable and profit those divvies.

I tend to agree spitfire, profit is their motivation, thanks for the reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update folks. Got the news this morning, been moved from the WRAG Group to the Support Group, very happy but also surprised as I have always been in the WRAG Group. Perhaps there are some decent assessors that work for these organizations!