C3000

Another HARLANDS / CRS Thread After cancelling gym membership

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 678 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Copy and paste that drivel on the gyms social media sites...... silly little children,

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

............. which is why we've suggested you use Social Media to expose the gym and Harlands for their ongoing harassment.

In the meantime of course, ignore this empty threat.

:-)

I hardly use social media which is why I'm reluctant to do this, but I need to do something.

My membership still isn't cancelled should I contact my gym about this?

They wanted me to fill in a cancellation form (wording listed on page 1) I didn't want to sign this as 1 of the conditions is that I dont cancel my dd until instructed too. When obviously I'd already cancelled it.

I will draft up something to post of the gyms social media over the next day or 2.

Thanks for all the input guys.

If you've cancelled your DD, then you've cancelled your membership.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!