Lacubrious

PPM PCN - in my own space!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 806 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've also checked my Tenancy Agreement re car park space,

the only thing that says

To park in the car parking space, garage or driveway allocated to the Premises, if applicable.

As I said previously,

I have identified myself as the driver purely because I'm foreign,

I have been living in England for a few years and from personal experience, every time you communicate to a private institution, you need to identify yourself who you are, otherwise they will always come up with some sort of "confidentiality reason" why they can't disclose the information you are after.

Every time I go for the simplest thing such renting out a property, people ask me for a load of references & all sorts of crap and the last thing I would want anywhere on my record to show is an unpaid parking fine.

where does anything they have sent say this is a FINE?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

which is not a fine but a speculative invoice that doesn't show on any credit files....

also as post 10

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

It is not beacuse you are foreigm thousands and thousands of British eople make the same mistakes because they dont know any better and dnot think about looking it up before putting pen to paper.

You have found us now so as long as you dont do anything reckless you havent done any damage to your cause.

Niow the key thing is in this lease contract you mention. ALLOCATEDTO THE PREMISES. This is an absolute right as far as these bandits go, there is no mention of you haveing to adhere to any other condition, seek permission form some random bloke or hold a piece of paper. In short, they are trespassing as it is YOUR SPACE. The only problem is they are generally too greedy to care about the niceties of this and will try and get you to pay anyway, even if that means turning up at court and telling lies to trya nd get the money because if they dont beta you then they may well ahve to pay back everyone else who has fallen for their original lies.

They will only have a contract with the managing agenst fo the development and they usually involve monies changing hands so you managing agnest ore not "honest brokers" so cant be trusuted to intervene in a dispute. PPM have plenty of experience in court of getting a slapping for doing this but they have to try or go out of business becauswe they have no proper rights to be there or do anything.

So, for anything to show up on your credit files, they must sue you, you lose and then fail to pay them in the time set by the court and they then apply of a judgement to recover the monies. That is not going to happen to you because you are now wise to their tricks. Thsi doesnt mean you ahve to play along with their rubbish, you can ignore them until the time it looks like they are going to take legal action (usuallu get a letter before claim form a solicitor such as Gladstones or BW legal) and them respond witha simple letter stating you have supremacy of contract and are minded to sue them for trespass, harassment and breach of the DPA if they continue. But up to that popint let them waste their money writing pointless threats

I've also checked my Tenancy Agreement re car park space,

the only thing that says

To park in the car parking space, garage or driveway allocated to the Premises, if applicable.

As I said previously,

I have identified myself as the driver purely because I'm foreign,

I have been living in England for a few years and from personal experience, every time you communicate to a private institution, you need to identify yourself who you are, otherwise they will always come up with some sort of "confidentiality reason" why they can't disclose the information you are after.

Every time I go for the simplest thing such renting out a property, people ask me for a load of references & all sorts of crap and the last thing I would want anywhere on my record to show is an unpaid parking fine.