Family home + no will + share

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and you said what in response to being told of something you signed, giving up your inheritance?:

a: "Ahh, yes, I'll post on he Internet, saying that I signed away my inheritance, but I didn't really sign anything.

Nonetheless, I won't actually follow it up, either, even though I've been told I was cheated oit of my inheritance ......",

or

b: "Wait, no, I didn't sign anything!.

If I'm being told I signed away my inheritance and I never signed anything,

I better follow this up, and I better not post on the internet 'I signed something, and gave up my right to the inheritance'".

At the moment it looks like you went for option a).

Why didn't you follow up on things in 2006/7 (as was your duty as executor)

Why didn't you follow up on things in 2011 (if you were being told you'd signed away your inheritance, and you knew you hadn't).

What part of the story are you missing out? (that would make this all make sense, which it doesn't at the moment).

Did your brother offer you a 'deal' regarding the property you now own? (the one you have a mortgage on)).

(You've posted about how you couldn't get a mortgage on your share of what was your mother's house that was willed to you, and posted about your lack of employment, so when / how did you get the mortgage on that other property?)

Yes when you write like that it is understandable why you are confused and missing details. i feel your fraustration right now.

upto now i dont really have a reason to do anything as i dont feel i need to. i dont need the money, i dont feel like the need to do something, however now hes being little more serious about trying to remove me from my family home.

in 2004 i bought a house, which has been rented out.

i think the deal now is, i sell it and use the funds to make the family home freehold and mortgage free. :)

thats when i spoke with people and they said hes trying to screw you again and when discussed further and spoke with solicitor and witness to signatures etc we added up that hes trying to defraud me for 2nd time. now things are serious.

everyone is on my side as they know my story. however this may not help in courts, as someone said if he's forged your signatures, just go to the police.

i am in 2 minds, wait for some kinda letter or request to leave and then shop him for tax invasion, false claiming of credits, not declaring assets and some kinda discount on council tax etc.

lets not write much now, lets wait for the solicitor to do the ground work, fact finding and get the file then decide how to proceed further.

Ali

How odd.

Back in May you were saying that the house wasn't rented out, that you were facing financial stress and that you needed to get permission from the mortgage company as you didn't want to let it without permission and risk legal complications, nor did you want to sell it.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?478097-Residental-mortgage-and-NOW-need-to-LET&p=5031268#post5031268

philmycoke said:
Hi friends.

I bought a 4 bedroom house many moons ago as I was due to get married.

With few personal tragedies I was unable to and now the house is too big and expensive for me.

As I have residential mortgage and with bad credit rating I can not and will not get good commercial or buy to let mortgage.

What I want is and was told I need permission from the mortgage company which is Birmingham Midshsires to let it out.

I have 3 months of arrears and arrangement in place.

What I really want is for 1 or 2 year renting permission so I can save the house and not have to sell it.

I do not want to let it out and go though legal issues.

Please advise on how I can ask, convince the mortgage company to give me permission.

Ali

If you were reading the same, but posted by someone other than you, would you be thinking "their posts aren't entirely consistent"?.

"aduit" :Should that be "adult" or "audit"?

I'm not the only one finding your posts confusing /contradictory, and not the only one saying you should make sure you give your solicitor correct and accurate information.

Are you saying that your postings aren't accurate, then?

If you are "making bits up": how do you expect to get reliable answers?.

Are you telling your solicitor the truth, or giving them an inaccurate picture too?.

That could be an expensive mistake.

philmycoke

I appreciate you have depression and take that into consideration when replying but, there are more holes in your story than a Swiss cheese.

I have looked at most of your other posts on topics you have raised here and you fail to be consistent in them.

One minute its a friend, then a brother, then we etc etc.

You seem to always give an edited version of events because that is what you want everyone to believe so seek the forum to prove the story.

You then become abusive to people who question your replies.

I personally am surprised any of them are replying to you.

I see haunter has left the thread because of your attitude and no you turn on someone with over 5000 posts to their name.

As said above, when you go to the solicitor, tell the truth.

Theres no point at all paying for legal advice and then trying to create subterfuge with them.

It wont work and will be very expensive.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

You are too active on here, drink coffee and have a break.

fine combing what i wrote 6 years apart is not helping me and nor is any of your contribution. And if you understand, what can you do? Zero.

This is a matter for solicitor or judge if my brother wants to be stupid.

if i had used the word, if, assume in my post in 2006 it would of been better for you to understand.

What i originally wanted was answered else where.

as for paperwork side of things got answered on page 1 or 2 of this post. rest has been rubbish.

one solicitor said £1800 + vat for everything i collected for free.

land registry i still have not done i dont see the point when my brother holds full details as per the forged document.

only question in my mind is if the solicitor does not have these deeds or affidavit etc.. who does?

if its my brother, it may prove to be crucial and i want all the background work to be done in secret until i know my chances.

if not i will just shop him to the police and tax man and council. he can have fun.

money is money. business is business. i did not request my dna or blood to be shared with the thief.

tomorrow i go to the solicitor with the "truth" as you put it mr bazzas. then we see what happens.

There is no “ ‘truth’ as I put it” : there is just the truth.

Not for the first time you’ve said “what I originally wanted was answered elsewhere”, said that you had your answer in the first one or 2 pages of the thread, and still kept asking questions and posting contradictions, while criticising others for the flaws and inaccuracies in your posts .....

It’s a bit like your views on the CAB: you want them to make up for your deficiencies and then blame them for not falling at your feet!

You still haven’t used the land registry? Ah, well, it was only advice and you didn’t have to take it : but why then are you STILL asking here about how to trace the paperwork?

One solicitor said £2160 for paperwork you’ve got for free?

Great! You’ll need that money if you make them waste time when you are as inconsistent and inaccurate as you’ve been here ....

Okay ladies,

Update from the solicitor is as follows,

She has discover about 4 forgeries in the paperwork and few malpractice / ignorant mistakes by the first solicitor who dealt with the mistake.

The “oaths” letter is a forgery including the law society having no records of the solicitors firm and the stamp looks like its been printed on Microsoft word.

It is now established I never paid for will, probate or grants of probate work. Infact my brother did.

Then “authority” letter which I have been calling affidavit or deeds of variation has been discovered and bares a few mistakes that the 2nd solicitor and 3rd in a series will be called to justify their actions or ignorance.

Along with all the paperwork my passport was or copy authenticated, tested.

My signature on all papers is different to each other and very different on the passport.

All seven of my brothers and 4 from solicitors have been done by the same person, by the same pen.

3 out of 5 of my signatures are different to each other and done by the same pen.

The witness to one of the document’s backs my claims and will do so in court too and he has verified few other things.

Now the solicitor will make reports, request original documents and begin work on screwing the 3 solicitors and putting notice on all 3 properties which I should be jointly owning.

Some serious legal department in Brighton will be notified and some people in central London.

Once complaints are filed with the 2 bodies on solicitors for further investigation then some senior legal person will be given the file to do something.

I forgot.

Almost seems like seeking permission onto who to sue I guess.

I can now confirm solicitors coffee is sweet and the biscuits were world class.

The chairs were nice and I felt I could openly communicate.

Most of what I written above comes from the paperwork the solicitor has seen.

Very limited information did I have to present.

one person on these posts does not know what to believe.

Solicitor said if the originals are like these then my brother has no defence, no excuse.

Now once the £400k is in my hand I owe the solicitor 5%.

She took few pictures including few without the shirt in case she needs to examine my body as horrible things could happen.

She also asked me to smile wide and took few close up of my mouth so she can recognise my teeth in case she has too.

She hugged me few times and I said I was a cuddly bear, she even took a strong sniff of my shirt.

Tonight I will have more update as I am due at her place around 10pm to do some more fact finding.

I am so happy I found this lawyer.

Shes so cute, kind and honest and is happy to invite me into the house, her own personal space to help me further.

I have found a good lawyer.

I am glad.

I am very positive.

Ali

The solicitor on the one letter you posted a scan of does exist.

(The one where you only partially obscured the details, and left his name visible.)

It matches with the partial postcode visible.

The firm’s SRA ID (ending in 88) matches with the entry on the SRA’s site.

The individual’s entry on the roll (ending in 66) is valid.

As for “It is now established I never paid for will, probate or grants of probate work”

May i please say for the last time. I was asked to go to the solictor to pay for the "will" by my brother. They wanted around £700 and i gave them a checque

So, what was the cheque for £700 for, or was there never a cheque.

3 properties?. How come it is 3 now (it was your Mum’s house)....

That (together with you saying you knew you’d signed away your rights to the inheritance) suggests you aren’t giving all the information.

What will you do if your brother says this was all done with your agreement and part of a deal by which you got the 2nd property, and that this is merely a case of “buyer’s remorse” as a result of the property crash and your perilous financial situation?

So, it does relate to more than one property. Good guess by me, eh?

You might have been defrauded, but equally you have shown that you aren’t completely honest .......

Ohh, and I’m glad you found your (female) solicitor cute.

I’m not sure it is an essential requirement, nor that it will feature on the SRA’s “find a solicitor” webpage any time soon.

She asked you to take your shirt off?

Called you a “cuddly bear”.

Invited you to her house for 10pm tonight? Hmmm......

I like how a previous poster phrased it “More holes than a Swiss Cheese”.

BazzaS, you are now downgraded to stupid.

i bought my house in 2004.

mum dies 2006.

brother owns titles in 2007.

forgries of the douments have been found, out.

that letter attached is the last communication form this solicitor.

they did probate work.

his partner, she got the £700.

£700 as stated in the letter is for deeds which NEVER was done by them or anyone else.. as the "authority" letter was produced and forged.

i am sorry i am writing this post.

i wanted to update the genuine people on here.

anyone would of known i was pulling a strawberry after the coffee line....

why would you pick apart what i wrote?

are u the judge?

have u even given any useable info or advise?

man you frustrate me.

It is so hard to tell what is “just joking”, what might be true and what is absolute fantasy.

The story changes so often, right back to the first post in 2011.

1 property/ 3 properties.

Paid £700/ didn't pay.

Signed away rights / didn’t sign anything.

What is the point of posting such an ever changing tale?

Sorry m8 you are no lawyer or pm me your details.

So far this solictor said she will do all the work for £300.

Everything upto the point when we know which court, placing a notice on the property and first letter to the dimwit brother.

most were saying over £1000.

with your last response.

you fully understand my story and you have no more "issues" with anything i wrote.

now its time for solictors to work not you or i.

infact, start praying.

At least cross your toes or twist the earings you are wearing.

she said 3 to 5 weeks for the full story to be verfied and conclusion.

then she will request a meeting where we decide where to go from there.

so i guess mid to late october. as its 28 days in october this year i guess towards the end.

I always find that if you are going to call someone stupid in some form of written correspondence, it always helps to spell the basic words correctly.

Helps the effect of the post.

Oh, and just to add, when has October only had 28 days?

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

I’ve tried to avoid criticising the OP for the spelling mistakes and poor grammar / syntax.

I did ask about “aduit” as I couldn’t make out if the OP meant “adult” or “audit”.

Despite technology / auto-correct helping with spelling, some posters will have dyslexia or won’t have English as their first language.

I agree that the OP’s poor grammar, syntax and spelling doesn’t help them, but I’ve found there is plenty more to criticise (the ‘Swiss Cheese’) that I’m not sure focusing on their inability to compose a well written post is needed...........

I would never judge anyone's post's, however, if you are going to call someone stupid, make sure you are well above reproach.

That aside, there is more than one poster posting under this username.

Some post are near perfection while some are...

Sorry m8 you are no lawyer or pm me your details.

I’ve never said I’m a solicitor.

You don’t have to be a solicitor to see the inconsistencies in your posts.

Your solicitor may not see the inconsistencies, but then again you may not have yet given them all the different versions you’ve shown us.

with your last response. you fully understand my story and you have no more "issues" with anything i wrote.

I’m not sure anyone “fully understands”, least of all you......

I would never judge anyone's post's, however, if you are going to call someone stupid, make sure you are well above reproach.

That aside, there is more than one poster posting under this username. Some post are near perfection while some are...

The possibility had crossed my mind.

I don’t have any proof so stayed away from suggesting it.

The site team (allegedly) have ways of telling ...... (people having more than one log-in, and / or who is using the same log-in)