MMF/Moriarty Claimform - Peachy PDL debt***Claim Dismissed***

Finargh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

where the date on the claimform is ONE in the count

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friday 6th October Finargh by 4.00pm

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi - today I have received letters from both MMF and Moriarty in response to my CCA+CPR requests - I will upload later if required

Re CCA MMF has just sent something they claim to be an agreement and nothing else

Moriarty has written the following in a one-page letter:

'Your request for documentation has been relayed to our client and as such this matter placed on hold to prevent any further development whilst said request does remain outstanding.

Please be assured that all relevant documentation shall be forwarded to yourself upon our receipt and an additional 14-day hold then provided during which time we would request that you do return the completed county court claim pack or otherwise contact our offices to discuss the available out of court arrangements.'

Even though they mention the claim pack surely they are trying to be misleading here? The court process is not put on hold and they have no power to do so - they are trying to trick me. If so I shall write to inform the court and make a complaint to the solicitor's governing body.

Their activity on hold...whatever that means...... not the court claim...stick to the dates...dont be writing to anyone.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

as all dca's will do and always do regardless to court.

spoof people into thinking they are akin to bailiffs and have some magic powers

they are not and are totally powerless

you or I have exactly the same the same rights as them if we think someone owes us money

raise a claim.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Looks water tight to me.

Andy

there always something wrong

just gotta find it.

and they

They provided what they need to

but no sign of DN nor NOA mind that are fatal to their claim re Cpr

and they

here is what seems to be the relevant defence from having looked at similar threads

Further up Andy says the agreement provided is water tight

should I remove mention of the agreement or is it ok to keep it in

because the CPR has been ignored I can say together they haven't been fully complied with?

Also in reference to the upload I made in an earlier post of the agreement,

at the end of it there are three pages of a 'loan statement'

the numbers there don't seem to match what they're asking for in the claim

- is that presumably because they haven't provided a breakdown of any charges or interest before it got to claim stage?

i.e. at the moment I have no idea if what they're asking for is correct if it were to be enforceable?

Also they are claiming that the assignment date and the date on which I was given notice were the same date?

the PoC are just one big mass of a paragraph do I need to say paragraph 1 etc or just address the points in order clearly?

Thank you so much for any help you can give :oops:

1.the defendant owes the claimant £210 under a regulated loan agreement with cash on go limited t/a peachy dated x and which was assigned to the claimant on y and notice of which was given to the defendant on z (debt).

2.despite formal demand for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay

3.and the claimant claims £210

and further claims interest thereon pursuant to section 69 of the county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate of 8.00% per annum amounting to £xx.xx

1. The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

2. The Claimant claims £210 is owed under a regulated loan agreement with Cash On Go Limited T/A Peachy. I did not recall the precise details or agreement and have sought verification from the claimant and the claimants solicitor by way of a Section 77 and CPR 31.14 request who are yet to fully comply.

3. The Claimants statement regarding the assignation of the debt is denied. I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served on X from either the Claimant or Cash On Go Limited T/A Peachy.

4. It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant and the Claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; and

(b) show and evidence any cause of action and service of a Default Notice

© show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and

(d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

5. On receipt of this claim I requested, by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77 request, copies of the documents referred to within the Claimant's particulars in order to establish what the claim is for. To date the Claimant solicitors, Moriarty Law, have failed to fully comply with this request.

6. As per Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

7. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82 A of the consumer crediticon Act 1974.

8. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

The CCA request has not been fully complied with therefore they are and remain in default without a statement of account.......I would submit that as it is Finargh

No that for our reference only when checking the defence

Correct..they have 33 days to respond otherwise claim will become stayed.