Asset Collection Claimform - old Lending Strem PDL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again all,

I'm looking for some help on CC action taken by this company on behalf of a LS loan from 2013. The LS loan shows as satisfied on Noddle.

I responded to the CC action on 16 June 2017. It was a part admission of UP TO the accumulated default amounts (about £330) against their claim for about £1,800 including costs, together with a scathing comment about LS's business methods. I also commented that AI are impossible to contact.

There has been no response after almost 2 months. I keep checking MCOL, and nothing is happening. How long can they keep this hanging over me? Is there a point at which I can ask the Court to dismiss the case?

Furthermore, I now get emails from "TW Legal" who show as "failed fraud check" by Outlook on my email, who use the total claim figure and say there is a CCJ against me. This is clearly a lie, as no such CCJ exists.

I'm ignoring the emails from "TW Legal".

Any suggestions on how I can bring an end to the CC action from Asset Collections?

Not sure why you have posted this in the middle of someones thread Mutley...start a new thread of your own please.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

its TM legal.

and I hopeall yourold addresses are shown as linked on your crdit file.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Apologies, Andy. I thought it was relevant, and not worthy of a new a new thread mate.

See what happens your now getting advice in another posters thread...hijacked

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 5 weeks later...

own thread created

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, thank you for creating a new thread for this.

Oddly I had a further developments about which I was going to approach the forum for advice.

Over the last month or so, I have continued to receive emails from TM Legal mentioning that they were wanting to enforce a CCJ that they had taken over the management of from Asset Collections Ltd.

No such CCJ exists, as I have continued to check MCL and they never took any action after I submitted my partial acceptance. It remains open, but with no judgement.

Today, I have now received an email from Asset Collections Ltd which threatens to START County Court action for exactly the same debt.

They tell me that I have to respond to the pack I will receive from the Court.

I therefore have 2 questions initially:

Can Asset Collections actually begin the same action again and therefore have two concurrent active claims?

• How long are Asset Collections allowed to keep the original claim open without taking any action. I responded on 15/06/17.
  • Is there not a point at which I can ask for it to be dismissed on the basis that they have taken no action to seek a judgement?

and they

Thanks, I have read through that thread before, so I'll wait to see whether I actually do get a "pack from the County Court" as Asset state, and then I'll come back and check I'm following the correct procedure.

In the meantime, is it acceptable for Asset to keep open an identical previous claim. There has never been any judgement made on it after 3 months.

its stayed same as that other thread

so what advised there applies to you to I believe that is answered there already

and they

Thanks Andy.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?478641-Asset-Collections-claimform-old-Lending-Stream-PDL&p=5060833#post5060833

I have read the thread again, and I have spoken to the Court today regarding Asset's failure to respond to the original claim.

I submitted my response on 14/06/17, Asset submitted their response on 19/06/17 but it was rejected by the Court as it didn't have the correct information and was submitted on the wrong form. Asset haven't responded since, even though they had 19 days to do so and haven't yet done so after 3 months.

I was advised that if Asset submit another claim for the same alleged debt, that I can have that rejected on the basis that an existing claim already exists. I may need some help on the wording for that, if it happens, as I would wish to build a case for incompetence, especially as Asset's alleged "agents" TM Legal Services have written to me again today regarding their wish to enforce a non-existent County Court Judgement.

I can apparently pay £100 to ask for the original claim to be struck out (using Form N244) on the basis that there has been no action from the claimant for 3 months, but the longer I wait the better my chances according to the very helpful lady I spoke to.

Edited by OscarMutley
Politeness

posts moved to your own thread

dx

and they