parkingeye ANPR PCN - Aire Street, Leeds overstay by 50 ses !! **WON AT POPLA**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@ ericsbrother I will take the above points on board and will include in my appeal along with the relevant signage photos with the claim - will keep you updated on the outcome. massive thanks to all the team for your help, wishing you and all your families the best - you have been great.

Yes you are right Amane-do not insinuate their clock was wrong.

How much you paid and whatever time they calculated for your payment is not the problem. Your time in the car park expired at 6pm according to their regs. To park beyond that time required a payment of £5.50.

Please do not complicate matters-you have an open and closed case against them if you do not confuse the issues.

1] their anpr system only records your arrival and exit not the length of time you parked.

2] even if you did overstay for 52 seconds which you don't accept, you are more than covered by the grace period according to BPA guidelines 13.4

Thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip off.

However I am still grateful for your support regardless of the appeal outcome I have made to POPLA

- which was not straight forward as the online appeal form

does appear to have been designed in a way to discourage people to make an appeal

- so I do question POPLA's impartiality

Thanks to all the team on this site - I successfully won my appeal , I received the message below from POPLA. Thankyou ALL

"Thank you for submitting your parking charge Appeal to POPLA.

An Appeal has been opened with the reference xxxxxx

Parking Eye Ltd have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team"

well done CAG.

dx

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

or by downloading our toolbar and using it to search the web instead of your normal search engine:- http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/cag_plugin.php

Please help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It shouldn't be a surprise that you won at POPLA. The surprise should be that PE took it as far as they did.

As it happens it was no surprise because it was PE - a disgraceful bunch of crooks who cheat, commit perjury, overcharge and run rings round the BPA and the DVLA.

It really is time that the Law took a great deal of interest in their methods.

Well done Amane.

You should be in line for PE breaching the DPA.

The DVLA should get a kicking too.

Exellent result, of course PE will be deceitful, lie and cheat, they are now owned by Capita so that tells it's own tale.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

glad it worked out for you, also glad that PE dropped thir insistence that they someohow had a claim against you. I suspect that they did this not because of any legal or moral reasons but because having failed to con you out of your money they just wanted to save costs spiralling.

Well done, amane. :)

I hope you feel a bit more confident about the power of fightback now.

HB

yes thanks, do feel more confident. Also really appreciate your support

@ericsbrother

@lookingforinfo

@honeybee

@brassnecked

@dx100uk

your support has made me have a look at myself and will be more supportive of others myself in future too - Thanks once again

yes thanks, do feel more confident. Also really appreciate your support

@ericsbrother

@lookingforinfo

@honeybee

@brassnecked

@dx100uk

your support has made me have a look at myself and will be more supportive of others myself in future too - Thanks once again

You can now advise others who come here for help in the light of your experience, that is one pf the best ways to kick the PPC's where it hurts.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

will do

That is what makes CAG great, it is a Community of help, enablers who help enquirers to help themselves and others