trazy1

DWP Dea overpayment of tax credits or UC from yrs ago! **RESOLVED BY MP**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 757 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

well done

go for it!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Excellent news and a pleasure to be of help!!

The tax credit system is utterly broken. I'd not be surprised if there have been suicides over these 'overpayments'. Working people and families are being terrorised by these demands.

In my opinion the process of appeal should be a lot clearer, and as for taking someone's earnings? This should be as a last resort? It's hard to believe they were so rapid in your case. You are right to ask for further compensation or at the very least receive an apology! Perhaps your MP could be of further assistance?

had it not been for the help and advice from you guys i really wouldnt have known where to turn i am truly grateful it takes alot of letter writing and paitence but i have got there just the loose ends to tie up seeing as recoveries just ignoring what they have done and my mp has offered to still assist me where the recoveries are concerned but i fully intend to pursue them like they did me xx