• Tweets

• May be prudent to drop in a further paragraph just to emphasise that it appears the claimant has amalgamated a loan agreement with a current account overdraft and trying to claim it all as an overdraft..this lets the court know that they have not disclosed the loan agreement and remain in default.   Reading the above its not clear from your statement what the claimant has actually tried to claim....or rather what they are trying to hide.   Andy
    • Hi,  the eviction notice could be either hand delivered or come by post,  I've known it both ways.  Have you tried emailing the court to see if they know when it will be issued and by which method.   Usually the eviction date will be around 14 days from when you receive the notice or sometimes a little longer, I've not known it be only a few days.
    • Hi dx100uk.  I've now received the NTK - see attached.  Are you able to advise next steps please? NTK1.pdf NTK2.pdf
    • Yes they simply wrote reasons on the N244 application form. They also attached one page with the application which looks like the request  to the court. I have attached the link here to the application form. I received 2 copies of these, first when they filed the application and the second when I received the notice of hearing of application for 5th of July with the N244a that I posted before. N244 https://imgur.com/a/JvjBkQY N244a https://imgur.com/a/SjRnBwa
    • No connection at all .....the screen shot was taken from your experian or whatever CRA as  proof you resided at the address at the time of the agreement...which also shows details of your utility account.They have produced your data without your consent.
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
lost1701

Ex opened new account in my name at old address to cash a cheque in my name? - fraud?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 654 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

To cut a long story short,

looked at my credit file last week and came across a santander account,

registered to an address 2.5 years ago,

where my children live and where my ex is.

That was odd as ive never opened an account.

i phoned santander. They stopped cards and internet banking.

They told me to go in branch and supply identification and address etc to recover account.

I did this has been done.

I now have ownership of this account as of last saturday.

They also gave me a statement,

The statement reads that on the 15th of june a cheque was put into the account for 1048

The following three days 300 was taken then the remaining a day later.

I have sent an email to their head office to look into it.

My ex denies all knowledge but realistically the account was open there.

..the card went there..

.the pin went there.

Im not poirot but i mean who else.

Regardless the cheque. a sum of 1048 that sounds like a calculation not someone giving it to her and so it doesnt flag up on her bank puts it in that one.

I think

A cheque arrived in my name

someone..opened the account

said person put the cheque in

said person took the cash out once clear.

im fairly certain from something that cheque was mine

My question is how to reclaim this.

The way i see it, how was an account opened on an address ive not lived for 2.5 years?

Id like some clarification of how to proceed if possible.

Women are devious, but £1048 is not £2 so need to reclaim that

its fraud.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

im aware its fraud dx. My point is how to go about it, surely santander are liable?

Santander are liable if they have breached their duty of care. You don't yet know if they have. Have you asked them for the account opening documents?

Yet, since you are claiming fraud :

a) ask them where / who the cheque was from

b) then go to the police if you believe there has been a fraud.

satans bank wont touch it

its fraud

you need to goto the police fraud debt

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

They are, santander are going to get the cheque so i can see exactly who the cheque was from. Surely as the branch shows quite clearly where it was put in,do they not keep branch cctv records to confirm who put it in?

i will update the thread when i get a response from them.

You can post / deposit cheques to a Santander Account using their provided envelopes or pay it in at any Post Office.

Paying in slip requires a signature of account holder.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

OP has not provided evidence yet that wife opened the account or the transaction was fraudulent. Could be a teller inputted the wrong account number, so Bank can reclaim £1048, or that OP has any right to £1048.

Don't forget Direct Banking by PC Andy

many payments can be sent to wrong bank/account.

OP has not provided evidence yet that wife opened the account or the transaction was fraudulent. Could be a teller inputted the wrong account number, so Bank can reclaim £1048, or that OP has any right to £1048.

Don't forget Direct Banking by PC Andy

many payments can be sent to wrong bank/account.

That might explain the payment, but wouldn't explain the account opening.....

No my initial statement confirms I'm not certain it was her. Asides from everything went to that address and the cheque was put in the next town across due to a branch not in the town where the address is.

Why also would I open an account at an address i lived at 2.5 years ago

Third the cheque in and subsequent deposits quickly taken out and the account left dormant until I've just found it on my credit file.