BankFodder BankFodder

breadgunner

Left company but still not received holiday entitlement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 943 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I gave 4 weeks notice over 2 months ago now and should of received 4 weeks pay plus holiday entitlement.

I did not recieve to holiday pay but they said they would investigate it. It dragged on all month and I did a few shifts for them after my notice was served to help with staff shortages.

Today I was paid for the extra shifts I did for them but still no holiday pay.

If they are saying I am still staff (bank staff) because I'm helping with a couple of shifts can they deny my holiday pay?

Even if I was bank staff I don't see how I would be able to use holiday time because you only get offered shifts short notice when you are bank staff.

This firm came in in January as a takeover. I have still received not contract from them.

Thanks guys.

George

you havent left their employ. You either cease working for them and calculate what you are owed or you keep working and take paid leave at some point

Make your mind up.

I've only took a few shifts while theyre short staffed. they have hired my replacement.

I had left for 2 weeks and then they called me with shifts.

How do I use holidays if I only get shifts on short notice? I don't understand.

Just tell them you want x many days paid holiday in what dates in writing, and they should pay it in the next pay run

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

and stop being at their beck and call so there is no confusion that this is a final settlement.