• Tweets

• you need to realise that for every person that does come to CAG and register and tell their story...there are poss 10'000 that don't but search the interweb whereby threads that are here pop up relating to like issues they are searching upon.   Most CAG siteteam and many other registered Caggers give advice that bears this in mind and post information which not only informs the starter of a thread upon what to do, but also takes into consideration the readers from the interweb that also read the relevant advice given that might not be brave enough to register and fess up.   to that end, there is very little alternative than to appear to give 'grief' [you deserve it - tough] to a cagger should certain previous advice not have been followed.....yours is a very classic case of such. hey I've found a backdoor CCJ.   to put it bluntly, had you have followed such previous advice, you most certainly would not be in the situation you are in here now.. .so by example, not giving you grief, for future readers...………..   ...never ever move without informing a debt owner of a move of address on any consumer debt that you last used or paid within the last say 7yrs. your credit file is a major key to ascertaining that information.... .but don't just read this advice come to the consumeractiongroup.co.uk website and let us help.   lecture over... what can you do..or more importantly....what can a claimant do now they have a default forthwith judgement against you. well we can't guess.... they might simply ignore it as 1000's of people with CCJ's find out..but it becomes an issue should you wish to say get a mortgage, remortgage or further credit.   i'm not going to enter into any of that here...that's for the reader to start a thread here and seek advice on their individual situation specific to them as you have done....   so...  bearing the all of the above in mind...over to you with regard to this backdoor CCJ.   as for the other debts that you didn't action before...go read your old thread and action what appropriate advice is given there for each type of debt that has been given should you wish to avoid any further backdoor CCJ's.   dx                    
    • hello my very good helpful friend. I am afraid to say that i did not. As i did not realise the relevance of it.   Should i be doing this right now of anyone on my credit file ?   Plz don't give me grief if u have already advised me...   do i do the ccs request now to everybody in that thread ?    
    • aha busted and stupid ...no wonder you've got mixed information here. never trust anything they say ..they have a very bad reputation for stating the truth.   now can you go get your credit file please..   there are cases whereby a council on historic CTAX debts do go for a county court CCJ, but a liability order from a magistrates court has far more clout legally than a county court CCJ and i've never heard of a court sending a bailiff out for 'multiple' CCJ collection.   me thinks he is pulling the wool here a bit and has looked at your credit file and seen CCJ's too so thought he'd chance his arm and use those as further leverage.   don't worry about the sat visit simply ignore do not answer the door if he appears. your task is too gather data at present.   credit file please..        
    • Hi there, the company name on the bit of paper is:   Bristow & Sutor   Says the total amount £990.49 and this includes £235 enforement stage fees,  The CTAX was owed to North Tyneside Council. The guy also said that it wasn't just for CTAX. Other debts were combined.   I did leave other debts behind too when I moved. Perhaps a utility bill, credit card debts and a Provi doorstep loan.   I think the guy said that he would be back Saturday too. This is what I'm trying to avoid multiple visits. Don't want my mam to get upset.   Thanks for the help.   Bear
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 840 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/holly-willoughby-pay-rise-salary-itv-this-morning-phillip-schofield_uk_599e6f0fe4b0821444c0b549

Now how many people think that Holly Willoughby would even be on the show with Schofield (unimpressive as he is) let alone worth the same salary if she was a bloke doing the same sort of things she does in the same way?

Not me.

She aint no Sue Barker or Gabby Logan, let alone a Joe Coburn.

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

Please don't assume what you see here is what I wrote - At least some of my posts HAVE been edited without my knowledge or agreement - or anything showing people they have been amended

Sorry TJ confused with why you don't think two presenters doing the same job, the reason the pay increase was awarded, would not be paid the same salary?

She isn't a bloke as the show requires a male and female dynamic. Two blokes can't do that as the dynamic would change.

What's your particular reasons why not as you haven't clarified.

Sorry TJ confused with why you don't think two presenters doing the same job,

Do you mean that they are both 'presenters'

In that case, everyone who 'presents' should be on 600k

or is it just that they are both 'lead presenters' on the show.

I would disagree. Only watched them a few times at my daughter's, but schofield seems leagues ahead to me and to carry the show - my daughter (who watches it often) agrees.

Willoughby seems pretty 'significant content free' - which is saying a lot when schofield is the (low) benchmark.

These aren't x pounds per hour jobs.

Ant and Dec might disagree with your other point, as would I.

My point is that it seems to me she has got this raise on the back of PC because she is a woman, not based on quality,

and if it had been a bloke, that bloke wouldn't have got the raise - he would have been told - you aint as good or as valuable.

(If it had been pretty much ANY of the loose women - I would have said they should be paid more than schofield)

Please don't assume what you see here is what I wrote - At least some of my posts HAVE been edited without my knowledge or agreement - or anything showing people they have been amended

You do not know what else is involved in the job for the particular presenter. Research and content can come into your job role so you don't know who's doing what behind the scenes. Mr S may seem a lead to you but HW may have other responsibilities.

Ant and Dec is a totally different subject. They can't be a male and female dynamic for a morning show. They're blokes:madgrin:

Another thing is many people tune in to see Holly W and viewers ratings could drop significantly if HW not on the show. remember we're in the era of people looking at people. Take big bro, love island etc as an example.

She [Holly Willoughby] aint no Sue Barker or Gabby Logan, let alone a Joe Coburn.

Sorry, not heard of any of them. Do they deliver the morning papers or something ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

You do not know what else is involved in the job for the particular presenter.

Research and content can come into your job role

Haw Haw HAW

Now I know you're having a laugh.

Ant and Dec is a totally different subject. They can't be a male and female dynamic for a morning show. They're blokes:madgrin:

How sexist.

The loose women are all women.

Well TJ you're either teasing or you're not seeing my point. From a psychological aspect a male and female dynamic (as in the psychological context) is different to an all male dynamic and an all female dynamic. So no i'm not sexist, it's the others:madgrin:

Whatever your perspective on a presenter, the BBC wouldn't pay equivalent salary beecause someone asks for it. They would weigh up why it should be given and I would say it's poss , as a thought, Holly W may have said I'll walk then. The BBC would decide if this would affect TV viewing ratings, if it would be detrimental the salary is justified. I'm not commenting on how much they get, another subject.