Claim has also been struck out as the claimant did not file a directions questionnaire.

king100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2432 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had to email the court to see where a claim against me was as hadnt received anything.

Received an email from them today stating that due to me not filling out the questionnaire my defence was struck out,

further down

the email stated that the claim has also been struck out as the claimant did not file a directions questionnaire.

I can pay money to have my defence considered,

but its seems to be a standard email sent out as as the case has been struck out it is pretty irrelevant.

My real questions are

Can the claimant pay £XXX amount to reopen the case?

If YES do I need to pay to have my questionnaire submitted or does it reset the clock?

If they can do this will I be informed of this and my defence accepted?

Full email below.

Unfortunately we cannot process your Directions Questionnaire as it has been received outside of the time allowed.

The defence has now been struck out.

If you would still like to contest the claim you will need to apply to re-instate the defence.

This application should be made using an N244 Application Notice and should be accompanied by a completed Directions Questionnaire.

You will need to explain why you did not file your Directions Questionnaire within the deadline provided and why you feel you should still be allowed to contest the claim.

All forms can be downloaded from www.justice.gov.uk/forms.

If the claim against you was for over £10,000 please attach an N181 Directions Questionnaire; for claims of £10,000 or under please attach an N180 Directions Questionnaire. You will need to provide one copy of the application for each defendant, one copy for the claimant and one copy for the court.

There is a £100 court fee to process the application without a hearing or a £255 court fee to process the application with a hearing, payable by cheque or postal order to HMCTS or by card by calling the Helpdesk between 9am and 3:15pm. If you are applying as an individual rather than on behalf of a company and you cannot afford to pay this fee you can check if you are eligible for help with fees by downloading the EX160A booklet.

Please note that the claim has also been struck out as the claimant did not file a directions questionnaire.

Please note, applications are not automatically granted. The outcome of your application is at the discretion of the District Judge or court appointed Legal Advisor.

If you require any further information please contact our helpdesk on the number below. Alternatively you can email us at [email protected]; Please ensure that you state the above case number in the subject heading of your email

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

the claim is DEAD

they'd have to start over again

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...