screwed up energy co migrations not always utility co fault

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been waiting a couple of months for a migration from one energy supplier to another to be completed and get my final bill but I kept getting the same lame assurances that it will happen soon, could be aonther month etc.

I found out that my old supplier, Greenstar, hadnt been given the electricity final reading so I got on to the new supplier, who assured me it had been forwarded.

I found out that the numbers are passed through various middle men first and then put on a database where the oldco can look at it.

Well, guess what? A company called SMS (smart metering systems) based in Cardiff hadnt forwarded the reading given to them so they werent on the database.

When I compained to them about their inability to do their job they said that it was a data flow problem insinuating that it was a computer glitch.

What they meant is they forgot to do it.

These third parties get paid handsomely for basically doing nothing and there is a chain of them involved, not just one.

No wonder this country looks like it is struggling, we create methods of cocking things up that others simply couldnt comprehend.