PPM/gladstone claimform vanished windscreen PCN - West Gate Plaza West Brom. *** WON - CASE DISMISSED ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An N1 is a claim form. As with all the other claims threads here, you need to acknowledge it on MCOL, state you're going to defend it, etc.

Try this thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?480947-Sip-Gladstone-claimform-PCN-on-the-land-at-Burnt-Tree-Dudley

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

An N1 is a claim form. As with all the other claims threads here, you need to acknowledge it on MCOL, state you're going to defend it, etc.

HB

I have just done the AOS, so my next step would be getting the CPR31:14 letter to gladstones, as stated from dx100uk on the other tread?

Thanks

Hi,

I wanted to know does the deadline start from the date the letter state which is 04/09/17 +14days to fill AOS then another 14 days to fill a defence? So my deadline will be 01/10/17.

Or it will start from the date I gave my AOS which is 08/09/17, +14 days = 21/09/17?

Thanks

33 days from the date on the claimform top right

whereby that date is ONE in the count

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Name of the Claimant: parking and property management limited

claimants Solicitors: gladstones solicitors limited

Date of issue – . 04 SEP 2017

Date to acknowledge - 22/09/17

date to submit defence = 06/10/17

What is the claim for –

1.The driver of the vehicle registration XXXX (the 'vehicle') incurred the parking charge(s) on 03/05/17 for breaching the term of parking on the land at West Gate Plaza West Bromwich -Moor Street West Bromwich B70 7AD.

2.The defendant was driving the vehicle and/or is the keeper of the vehicle.

3.AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS

£160 for parking charges/ damages and indemnity costs if applicable,

together with interest cost of £3.02 pursuant to s69 of the County Courts act 1984 at 8%pa, continuing to Judgment at £0.04 per day.

What is the value of the claim?

Amount claimed £163.02

Court fee £25

Legal representatives costs £50

Total amount £238.02

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ? PPM

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment?

First letter was from the claimant Notice to keeper on 7/06/17 parking charge issued on 03/05/17,

second and third correspondent from Gladstonesas

final reminder issued on 17/07/17 and

notice before claim issued on 31/07/17.

The first reply from me was on 22/08/17 to gladstones

no reply was given and

then received county court claim form issued on 04/09/17 and I see it on 07/09/17.

I will post the photocopy up when I have access to a scanner, as seem this website don't support iPad upload?

Thanks

use the program listed in upload

and they

you will be needing to put together a skeleton defence,

wait until the 14 days given to gladdys has elapsed before submitting.

Part of that will be to rubbish their Particulars of claim and to make the court aware that you have already told PPM that you were not the driver so no cause of action against you.

In the meanwhile contact the DVLA and ask who has accessed your keeper details.

when and what the stated reason was.

You will be complaining to them later that PPM had no reason to do so and have been untruthful on their KADOE request and what are the DVLA going to do about this.

Also we need pictures of the signage where the event was so we can rubbish their signs etc.

What paperwork do you still have?

Knowing exactly what they say was done wrong and comparing that to the offer of a parking contract is often telling,

charging people for beraches that dont exist or have been found to be defective in law is very common.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Could I use the draft for the defence in the link provided from dx100uk posted on 10/09/17 in this thread.

All the documents I have are already posted up in this thread in my previous post

and I got proof of postage when I contacted Gladstones for (tracked and signed)cpr request and the first letter you suggested me write on 17/08/17(only signed for proof)

Yes I would add extra details in.

I would send the request to dismiss the case on 22/09/17?

Because that's the deadline I have to gladstone or wait till actual deadline to summit my defence?

You send a letter asking for the summary dismissal of the claim and put it in the same envelope as your skeleton defence.

If you are using the moneyclaim online method you need to search out the extra bits box that will allow you to request this.

You are only delaying things until the 14 day deadline you gave gladdys to produce the contracts etc, post as soon as that expires.

Make sure that you submit BEFORE the defence date deadline so you are sure it gets there in time.

Copy to gladdys to make sure they don't try and get it thrown out on a technical.

The 2 matters are not tied together

, the dismissal letter may not get read until the day of the actual hearing so that is why it should be separate.

Send on the22/9 by all means but any time after that date up until a fortnight before the court hearing date is OK but no point leaving it that late or it will have no effect

there will be a great chance that I need to go to the hearing at the court?

to my understanding dismissal letter is the same as the defence letter?

dismissal letter main point is to say Gladstone don't respond to any of my letters etc

I want the case to be dismissed.

defence form is the points I will rely on when at court?

Its Not even allocated to a. Court yet

and they

no, at this stage you write a separate letter becuse it wont get read otherwise. This is the third time you have been told this.

there will be a great chance that I need to go to the hearing at the court?

to my understanding dismissal letter is the same as the defence letter?

dismissal letter main point is to say Gladstone don't respond to any of my letters etc

I want the case to be dismissed.

defence form is the points I will rely on when at court?

I'm sorry I am still really confused, even you explained to me many times before!

Please can you kindly clarify:

1.The dismissal letter content is. (Stating that I want the case closed because gladstones has shown no cause of action for reason given cpr 3.4 &16.4?)

2: the content for the skeleton defence?

I do appreciate for all of you to help me at this situation thank you for your time!

they dont have a skeleton defence, they have a claim,

YOU post a skeleton defence. and have a limited time to do this.

You write a short letter AS WELL asking for their claim to be struck out

you will need to read what CPR 3.4 and 16.4 say so you understand the reasons as applied to their claim.

We are a HELP forum, we cant do everything for you and it is important you understand what is happening

so now is a good time to read a lot more about this kind of thing

so you are better informed when you do send off your defence and the letter

I'm sorry I am still really confused, even you explained to me many times before!

Please can you kindly clarify:

1.The dismissal letter content is. (Stating that I want the case closed because gladstones has shown no cause of action for reason given cpr 3.4 &16.4?)

2: the content for the skeleton defence?

I do appreciate for all of you to help me at this situation thank you for your time!

Thank you ericsbrother.

I been reading different threads and the legislations. And I kind of understand what my defences are....

I just realised I should post my skeleton defence when I acknowledge the service, am I too late for this? Or I can post it tomorrow when I post the letter to court to ask for my case to be dismissed?

I have uploaded some pictures of the scene. I took picture of day time (screenshot from google map) and night time, however because the parking charge was issued during the night, so I assume to just use the night time images?

Gladstone deadline to reply my CPR 31.14 request is tomorrow! But I still need to get my letter written...

Thanks!

CaseB707AD.pdf

no your defence is not due till day 33 [06/10/17]

but get the other letter off

and they

Oh sorry I think I mistaken it with that skeleton defence bit:???:,

now I just need to wait till tomorrow so see if Gladstones reply,

if not I will fill my defence and the letter on MCOL.

Oh... so I don't send the letter on MCOL?

but I actually post it through post?

06/10/17 I would post something like 'there was no breach of contract so no cause for action by the plaintiff against the defendant' on MCOL under defence tab?