lowell Claimform - Provident Debt

23sopwith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received c/c summons from lowells via n/Hampton indicated that didn't have any knowledge of debt and would defend on line n/Hampton acknowledged .

this am a letter from Lowell solicitors Form N 190 already filled in just requiring my sig

, they did also state that court would be in touch ive heard it all now or is this the norm.

have sec 77 lowels no reply as yet

having same problem with Lowell solicitors and same alleged debtor

lowells have just sent me a pre filled and completed form which they say they are submitting to court stating that I agree that the matter should go to mediation

have acknowleged service etc and asked foir agreement as per library letter what now

having same problem with Lowell solicitors and same alleged debtor lowells have just sent me a pre filled and completed form which they say they are submitting to court stating that I agree that the matter should go to mediation

have acknowleged service etc and asked foir agreement as per library letter what now

Start your own thread?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

have followed guide lines laid out

ie. ack of service in time defence to be filed once docs received from lowells formal request sent

what I need to know is are lowells just playing for time and not meeting their legal obligations or are they misrepresenting by sending a doc to the court saying that I have agreed to mediation

In order for us to help you we require the following information:-

Name of the Claimant ?

Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to.

Date of issue XX + 19 days ( 5 day for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = XX + 14 days to submit defence = XX (33 days in total) -

^^^^^ NOTE : WHEN CALCULATING THE TIMELINE - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE DATE ON THE CLAIMFORM IS ONE IN THE COUNT [example: Issue date 01.03.2014 + 19 days (5 days for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = 19.03.2014 + 14 days to submit defence = 02.04.2014] = 33 days in total

What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? Please type out their particulars of claim in full (verbatim) less any identifiable data and round the amounts up/down.

What is the value of the claim?

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account?

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007?

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim.

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment?

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor?

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ?

Why did you cease payments?

What was the date of your last payment?

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved?

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management planicon?

What you need to do now.

Answer the questions above

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I am not aware of this "debt" at all

have never had anything to do with provident

have done all of the above ie aos informed court not able to enter full defence until I receice a copy of the agreement

have done ness to obtain such ie. cca request.

cc summons was on behalf of lowells by lowells solicitors.

Lowell solicitors have sent a form to me and they say will send same to court stating that I have requested mediation.

are they just playing for time as regard not meeting legal obligations.

I believe this "debt" maybe my deceased wifes

Can you fill that link out please.....!!!

Please don't tell us you've responded to a claimform when you are not stated on the claim form as the defendant in your name but your deceased wife?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to lowell Claimform - Provident Debt