mbna cca request

meepatme
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well into first first few weeks of not paying my 4 lenders.

Couple of sent dd forms bin.

MBNA phones me and asked me to ring them deleted.

Awaiting for official letter in response to my hardship letter no payment till December for a DMP to kick in.

all debts are newer then 2007 except the MBNA

as suggested I will wait the others to go to DCA before using any other CCA requests.

using the template for MBNA is the address the one to use for sending this letter off to.

The MBNA account was open 2006 and ive also read that most MBNA accounts pre 2007 are pretty much unenforceable.

I owse 42k,

MBNA is 6k.

Be a small win in a big pool but a starts a start eh.

Customer Advocates Office

MBNA Limited

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9FB

Thanks Russ

they have 12+2 days to supply the original. If they dont, then they CAN chase, but they cant legally enforce it. basically until they fulfil the request, all they can do is beg.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks will post it out to the OD as iv only just stopped paying as the agreement will be pre 2007. Will wait on the rest going to DC before using more CCA's.

Will see what they say not paying lenders anything till December more interested to see if the MBNA going fall foul of being unenforceable due to the CCA

If its pre 2007 they need the full original.

remember, keep paying u ntil the 12+2 have elapsed, that way you stay in control.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi well I only just stopped paying anything and wrote to let them know the situation so first time I will be not paying onto the account. When I looked on my credit file I noted the cc open 2006 thus I have sent them the CCA now. With all the other debts being > 2007 I guess CCA those would be pointless till they get to DC.

So far MBNA have sent a letter acknowledging the letter of hard time and stated no one would contact me for 30 days and asked me too fill in an Income and expenditure form. I guess I will fill this in and return next week.