BankFodder BankFodder

Wrighteous

Park Watch ANPR PCN - One Stop Shopping Centre Perry Barr Birmingham

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 728 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Attachment hidden

You've left your name on it

Zenith is just drp in a different dress.

Illegitimi non carborundum

YES, that was made abundantly clear many posts ago. You ignore ALL dca'sa nd if you think that this isnt working you ignore them some more until that feeling goes away.

Thanks guys, I take it its another to ignore then?

Thanks, having never encountered anything like this before,

it is astonishing the lengths these people will go and clearly many people fall for it.

If it hadn't been for you guys that would have been me to!

After going quiet for another month,

I have now received a letter from the solicitor.

Again, it seems like an empty threat and a rehash of some earlier discredited information but would welcome your views!

gladstones letter nov 17 redacted.pdf

are the old gladdy's letter

ignore until /unless you get a letter of claim.

Be aware, gladstones are known for issuing claims. You still have to do your homework.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

this letter is of no relevance whatsoever,

picking at a couple of things

- if you owe parkwatch £100 why would you be instructed by their solicitors to pay a dca £160?

If you understand that DR+ have no third party interest it makes it most odd that a solicitor will be working in their clients best interests by making you give your money to a complete stranger.

You could have a lot of fun expaining to Will and John why you arent going to pay

but they wont care that you know they are wrong,

they are too arrogant and greedy to care about their professional reputation or even the law.

After all, what would a solicitors have to do with the law?

Ignore this and if you get a letter before action or letter before claim come back here as it will need responding to.

Hi Guys, just checking in again. I've heard nothing since the last letter in November 2017, is this usual?