Lowell Claimform - old bank OD debt

BurnCK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.......please continue to post here to your thread.

Do you not wish to defend it ? If its relatively small simply pay it as per the instructions contained in the response pack......you cant pay in instalments unless you get a consent order from the claimant.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks. Why defend it if I owe it? I simply want to avoid a CCJ if possible. The amount is £329.

If I respond with the form asking to pay in 2 installments will I still receive one?

Paying in one payment within 14 days would be a stretch but I'll do it if it's the only way to avoid it. Just looking for a little advice as to the best away to go about it. It's not very clear from the letter/form. Thanks again

Lowell. Overdraft on an old bank account. Like I said, I'm happy to pay it as I owe it, just want to avoid any additional credit file marks. I've not long served a CCJ and dont particularly want another.

If I accept the claim but pay in full within 28 days is it right it won't appear on my credit file?

if its a od debt you don't owe it

twill be unlawful fees and their interest

can you complete this please

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-2016**(1-Viewing)-nbsp

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks. Why defend it if I owe it? I simply want to avoid a CCJ if possible. The amount is £329.

If I respond with the form asking to pay in 2 installments will I still receive one?

Paying in one payment within 14 days would be a stretch but I'll do it if it's the only way to avoid it. Just looking for a little advice as to the best away to go about it. It's not very clear from the letter/form. Thanks again

Best to acknowledge service and submit defend all then you get the full 33 days...(if you submit a defence you will get even longer say another 2 months and then pay to avoid the CCJ being registered) if you use the official n9a its payment in full

https://www.moneyclaimsuk.co.uk/PDFForms/N9A.pdf

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread