• Tweets

• well the only way now to get it removed is via a set aside cost £255.   even paying the CCJ and it being marked as satisfied will not sadly improve his credit file nor prevent it poss killing any credit for the 6yrs it will show on his file for regardless to payment.   TBH: there would have to be something seriously wrong for a set aside to succeed  location of the car park might help us at the least.    
    • I had  a 5yr fixed rate mortgage with Norwich & Peterborough before they merged YB. I was to pay £585.27 Per month for 60 months fixed @ 5.85%.   first year ok,   for the following three years as their SVR increased so did my mortgage; £589 1st increase 2nd increase £595, 3rd increase £599. Along with the increases I was also charged late fees etc. from 2008 onwards.   I did receive a letter due to the enquiry into their fees but that only refunded from 2009, where I had been incorrectly charged after one month in 2008, plus the charges wern’t consistent with the £25 they allege to charge sometimes i was charges £32.50. I know the increases are not considerable however with them increasing the mortgage due to their SVR increases did they  1.    breach the terms & conditions of the mortgage contract. 2.    switched my mortgage to a SVR.   Any ideas appreciated.  
    • Thanks Dx, I’ll have to ask him if he wants to go any further and tbh I’m not sure he has anything kept, the claim form, etc. I’ll ask him tomorrow and see what he says or has.
    • opps no outside of the 33 days he had to pay it for it not too show sadly.   we are going to need far more info than what we have here now to even think of suggesting a set aside. this is compounded by the fact hat you say he totally ignored everything inc the claimform?   oh well time for you to get scanning. scan everything he has please  every letter, the lot.   one good point is we only need the front page of the claimform..not the complete pach from northants bulk.   please makes sure you redact things properly but leave times and dates etc. just remove his pers details, reg/pcn/ref numbers and any bar or QR code boxes. read upload  put everything in ONE MULTIPAGE PDF FILE ONLY please     the sad fact here is premier haven't ever won any CCJ's when cases are defended. they run away.
    • in their WS they state its a recon, [pages 1-10] urm something smells here for this to happen for an online 2012 signup.   pages 1+4+5 appear to be missing??   need to discover whats going on here  so scan up the pages 1-10 as clear non blurred uploads no good to us if we can see them   if you need to send them via the secure email then do so and i'll do it. but we need to see the text of all 10 pages very clearly to workout what they have done..   its better you look stupid infront of us than lose another case infront of a judge.  you only waste the forums time when you don't follow what has been already advised  esp when it runs the clock closer to a deadline - its 3 weeks we've been waiting for these docs now and what do we get..mostly blurred uploads we cant read...
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 831 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok. Let me try and be brief but also give you all the relevant stuff.

Switched to EDF last November. Gave them the readings, which they got wrong 5 times. Eventually correcting them in February. Paying by direct debit. Also applied for warmer home discount and was assured by their chat service it was all sorted and would be applied around March.

March came and nothing, told April. April told May.

June 1 and I aksed again to be told there was no record of my application thus I would not get it. When I said I had a print out of the transcript in which they confirmed it was all fine, they backtracked and decided that as I had not provided a phone number they could not complete the application - I am deaf so do not use the phone.

I stopped the direct debit as with the £140 discount I should have received, I would be in credit a fair old way. And also I regarded them as in breach of contract for failing to do what they said they would on multiple occasions and lying.

When I got a manager to read the transcript they agreed as a ''gesture of goodwill'' to credit my account with £140, so that in effect was resolved. But I was still in credit.

This week I got an email saying my new bill was ready, so logged on and saw it. The rates I am now charged have increased. I asked via their chat today (another 40 minutes wasted) why these had increased. I was told I would have been sent an email, but then they backtracked to say that a maessage was left on my account. How would I know?????

Anyway, they have increased my rates so I want to leave. They tell me I cannot without paying 2 x £25 fees for ending contract early. Correct me if I am wrong, but as they have increased my charges I can leave without panalty.

So, can I leave without penalty??

Its an exit fee written into the contract

Not seen in bypassed or reclaimed

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

were you on a fixed contract say for 12 - 18 months or variable ? if they have made a mistake and upped your fees on a variable account then they can but not on a fixed contract???? Exit fees are a contract item usually on fixed agreement to leave

Contact us about an energy complaint - Ombudsman Services

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/energy/contact-us

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure what the second line means.

If they increased the price without telliing me then surely that is breach of contract anyway. But in addition to that, even if they forwarned me of an increase, I was of the belief that if they increase prices during a fioxed contract you could leave without penalty.

Hi OC. thanks for your reply too.

Fixed 12 month contract. They are claiming that because I am no longer paying by DD (which I happily was until they started lying to me and I was in credit too much), I am now on their 'cash and cheque' rate. I don't pay by either. They tell me there is a bill and I pay online via their own website. So, no real explanation of why I must now pay more.

direct debit has a lower unit cost, whereby like me you will now pay on demand quarterly, so higher unit rate, have a word with the ombudsman link above

Aha. I was in that many, many, many years ago. I left the RAF in 1982. It was in the museum at Cosford last I saw of it. Wonderful bit of engineering that should never have been shelved.

Funny world. You get old and your eyesight starts to go, but the outline still gives it away. Can still identify most aircarft by the silhouette.

Made my day.

Aha. I was in that many, many, many years ago. I left the RAF in 1982. It was in the museum at Cosford last I saw of it. Wonderful bit of engineering that should never have been shelved.

Funny world. You get old and your eyesight starts to go, but the outline still gives it away. Can still identify most aircraft by the silhouette.

Made my day.

was in the Royal Observer corps early 70s and of course talk about hedgehopping etc , also my 60s era of missiles in the Army and scrapping the Blue Streak, TSR2 was needed and the stupid government scrapped both