MMF/Moriarty Claim Form - old Northway Broker Limited PDL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops thought the CCJ was only put on your credit file if you either didnt pay or elected to pay by instalments, didnt realise it goes on straight away.

On a different note there were 3 cases that day with MMF mine being the third. She must have had enough by then. This is in my local court wonder how many across the country.

• 4 weeks later...

You do

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well the judgment is through. I received it the day after the hearing. It has given me 14 days to pay. I thought I had 28 days.

So you received Judgment 18th Feb and query it now 24 days later ? you have already passed the 14 days deadline.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

sorry I didn't make it clear adjourned hearing took place 7th march payment by 23rd march received judgement on 9th march

Ah well you never bothered to update your thread with that vital information...time periods for paying a judgment can vary from forthwith to monthly...14 days to 28 days...all dependant and discretionary on the County Court but the norm is 30 days.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...
Oops thought the CCJ was only put on your credit file if you either didnt pay or elected to pay by instalments, didnt realise it goes on straight away.

On a different note there were 3 cases that day with MMF mine being the third. She must have had enough by then. This is in my local court wonder how many across the country.

Please tell me she’s not in Berkshire :/