one parking solution PCN that was never received -now ZZPS Chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringement

20/04/2017

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

No PCN/NTK received (no change of address or other reasoning for NTK not being received)

3 Date received

Letter from ZZPS received 04/07/2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?]

No PCN/NTK received

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

No PCN/NTK received (contacted ZZPS to inform them I was not aware of the infringement and wanted evidence to prove the allegation)

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up you appeal]

Not yet.

I have contacted ZZPS to request they refer their claim back to their client and ask them to supply evidence

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

YES from ZZPS

Good morning,

Please be advised, we have been instructed by our client to pursue the outstanding balance. Our client confirms that this Parking Charge Notice has been issued correctly, all previous correspondence has been sent out and the correct procedure has been followed. We will not be referring this matter back to them.

Upon reviewing our client's system, I can confirm that a Parking Charge Notice was sent, via post, on 22 May 2017, to the details provided to them by the DVLA. These are the same details we hold on our system.

This site is private land. The landowner has employed our client to issue these Parking Charge Notices on their land. A motorist will be made aware of the terms and conditions of parking at the location by way of the signage located at the site. All of your client's signage is approved by the British Parking Association (BPA) and this site is audited regularly to ensure it complies with the BPA's Code of Practice.

As advised above, we have been instructed by our client to pursue payment of the outstanding balance. Please arrange payment of this.

I have placed the account on hold until 27 July 2017 to allow you time to make your payment, please refer to the reverse of our letters for payment methods available to you.

In the absence of payment, the hold on this account will expire and the account will be left to progress accordingly, where further fees may be incurred.

7 Who is the parking company?

One Parking Solution Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

This information hasn't been provided although I have requested it. The information on the DCA letter states Plough Lane, London, sw19 8gt. This is a public highway to my knowledge and doesn't have parking spaces as it is a busy main road. The postcode and road name also don't match up when entered into google maps

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

No but the BPA logo is present in their letter

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Only correspondence received is from ZZPS posted above.

I should probably also add that I have no recollection of this event ever happening and the letter from zzps states that the time of issue was 20:57 and checking my calendar against that time and date I was at work. I have checked my clock card with HR and they confirm I clocked in for work at 20:34 on that date. I should add that I work around the corner from the vague location given on the DCA letter.

Please STOP talking to these fools over the phone, you need to keep everything in writing.

A CPR request would be worth demanding, see what rubbish they're intending to rely on.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I haven't spoken to anybody over the phone.

I sent an email and a letter, received an email response first

Have I posted incorrectly or not given enough information?

As far as I'm aware this parking issue never happened and the first I heard was when zzps sent a letter.

No NTK means they cant do anything. Dont name the driver and theyre stuffed. The DCA cant touch you anyway.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

read up on debt collection agencies and then you will realise that any reaction to this letter is pointless.

In the future do not email them either, that gives them a way of harassing you for free.

It has also been known for one of these co's to hack the email account of someone who told them where to go via email.

Isolated instance but dont make yours a second one.

Force them to waste their money on stamps.

Thanks for the advice.

I received a letter from the DVLA after I requested the info of all parties that have requested my details and one parking solution appeared on the list.

Regarding them hacking my my email

I'm hoping two-step authentication on all my mail accounts is enough to scupper that idea.

I did however get a suspicious email the same day as the DCA response

entitled "request for paypal funds cancelled" from a company called "transport for life" for almost the exact same figure the DCA were requesting :???:

date they applied for yoyur details will be useful to know. They have a limited window to do this and be compliants so if they are claiming a NTK was sent out on such a date and yet the DVLA info wasnt applied for correcty then they are stuffed to claim from you and breaking the law as well.

date they applied for yoyur details will be useful to know. They have a limited window to do this and be compliants so if they are claiming a NTK was sent out on such a date and yet the DVLA info wasnt applied for correcty then they are stuffed to claim from you and breaking the law as well.

According to the DCA the notice was sent on the 22nd of may and the letter from the DVLA states info was requested on the 22nd of April

so NTK half a month too late then for ANPR. If it was screen ticket then where is NTD and NTK? they cant have lost both of them surely? This means they are most likley not being honest and that is normal for parking co's

Do not worry about proving your innocence, any response will be seen as a liklihood that you are concerned enough to pay up so ignore anything that isnt a lba or a court claim.