lowell Cap1 Card CCJ - Warrant of control help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok....well I dont have the facilities to scan etc? Someone said early on in this thread I just had to complete the form online, Download it and attach it to an email and send that to the court. As that was the quickest way. I spoke to someone from the court today about filling the form out online and emailing it to them and she said that would be fine and gave me the bailiffs email address.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....well I dont have the facilities to scan etc? Someone said early on in this thread I just had to complete the form online, Download it and attach it to an email and send that to the court. As that was the quickest way. I spoke to someone from the court today about filling the form out online and emailing it to them and she said that would be fine and gave me the bailiffs email address.

Can you not save the form as a PDF and attach it to your email to the court?

Can you not save the form as a PDF and attach it to your email to the court?

that is what the intention was, and send it to the email address i was given, however I'm not sure i can do that now with people saying the form Has to be signed, which obviously i cant do on a computer

if you actually complete that auto onine BETA form rather than GUESS what it says..it actually says type your name. in the last box.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok.... now I'm really confused as to what to do now!!! I have said I don't have access to a printer, scanner etc. So I contacted the courts and asked them to send me the appropriate form, I mentioned that on here and someone said that would take too long, just fill it out online and email it! This is really stressing me out now!

I don't believe like the BETA online EX160 that you are using the online BETA N244 form?

you are using the one that comes down as a PDF.

the beta N244 link has not been posted here and I don't think its live anymore.?

have you a printer..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I clicked the link that was given on here. No I do not have a printer.

I do t have a scanner either. I don't understand why the woman I spoke to said I could email it to the bailiffs email address. The bailiffs are going to end up turning up at my house at this rate.

Seems to me the easiest way to sign this is to use the Fill & Sign function within Adobe which allows you 3 different ways of signing a document by typing your name, drawing it with the mouse or inputting a previously saved image. No need to print it or go elsewhere to have to do it - 5 minute job.

Beckz,

You do not have a printer and neither do you have a scanner. Your epilepsy is such that you cannot travel to the court. With this is mind, do you have a friend or family member who can assist you with printing off the form and scanning it back to the court etc?

this process really is a bit of a ballache. i should have just let them send me the forms. The relative who's printer i use has had it and their computer taken in for repair (great timing!)

Mailboxes etc Bradford:

: 38 Sunbridge Rd, Bradford BD1 2AA

i am unable to travel into bradford because of my epilepsy and anxiety.

If you can get to a local library, they should have a computer and printer. for public use

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

the nearest library to me is in bradford, which would require travelling.

See my last post Beckz...and follow that ..no need to print or sign with a pen or submit a witness statement........follow my advice otherwise you will still be doing this come Saturday

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

See my last post Beckz...and follow that ..no need to print or sign with a pen or submit a witness statement........follow my advice otherwise you will still be doing this come Saturday

thank you for the advice, I am filling the form out right now. quick question I'm still confused as to what to put for the "In the....." bit at the top, is it county court business centre or bradford combined courts? and what do i write in the "what order are you asking the court to write and why bit

You can only apply for a redetermination if all of the following apply.

You cannot afford the payments that you have been asked to make.

You admitted the claim and made an offer of payment, but the creditor did not accept your offer.

After the creditor did not accept your offer, the court set the rate of payment, but there was no hearing.

Once you have been served with an order to pay the CCJ, you only have 14 days to ask for a redetermination. You can usually ask for a redetermination by sending a letter to the court, although you can sometimes be asked to complete form N244 instead. Check with the court. The case will normally be transferred to your local County Court hearing centre if there is going be a hearing. There is no fee to pay.

If you have run out of time to apply for a redetermination, you may still be able to apply to vary the CCJ. See the later section Vary using form N244.

https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/factsheets/Pages/varyingpaymentsonaccj/instalmentsonaccj.aspx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

just another question andy, on this form i am filling out, There is no box for the help with fees ref number.

Scrap the N244 Beckz and use the N245....having checked and as advised above because its a default judgment you should use the N245 in this instance as you did not initially defend the initial claim...apologies.

Yes you can use that for both applications...vary the payment and suspend the Warrant on the same form.

Complete the I&E and make your proposed offer of monthly payment.

Yes you can use that for both applications...vary the payment and suspend the Warrant on the same form.

Complete the I&E and make your proposed offer of monthly payment.

on section 9, do i include this court order and say i am behind?

Excellent

As you are now only sending in one form, you will be able to use an E signature as posted in post #83. (This must be a signature, NOT just your name typed out.)

Clearly you will be ticking both boxes in the first section.

Make sure that you use the correct HWF code

This time, you should enter County Court Business Centre as the name of the court.

In section 5, I live with my parent so does that come under lodgings?

It's not the ideal answer is it? It's the nearest to your situation though so yes.

It also means that the debt was almost impossible to enforce as I imagine that very little inside the home belongs to you.

do you know of any budget tools i can use to help me with the expenditure