style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent initial DPA request last week and received a prompt reply from Fiona Hutton, Network Support.

Briefly, they claim that the DPA 1998 only covers statement information from July 2005 onward - which they will charge me 10 pounds

Again, they say a charge of 5 pounds per statement is required from those statements pre July 2005.

They state thay have 40 days in which to provide me with the post July 2005 statements.

I used the template from the library - no mention of a request for statements, just charges..

What now??

Ta

Mo

I'd reply asking again for what you're entitled to (6 years worth of statements) & threaten them with the info commissioner if they don't comply. They're just trying it on & this Fiona Hutton seems to be a law to herself. She doesn't work Thu's & Fri's so give them a ring today (0141 242 4100) & you'll probably get through to a lady called Aileen who's much more customer orientated that Ms Hutton, ask her what's going on & why they're refusing to comply.

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

Hi!

Have a quick look at my thread - I've just spoken to a different Fiona at the Clydesdale's Network Support centre and got an answer as to why this is happening.

Good luck - Keep us posted!

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

• 2 weeks later...

How are you getting on with this?

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

• 1 month later...

Have you have any joy with your DPA request yet?

It's been a long time coming. Let us know how you get on.:)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Good stuff, keep us posted pal!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 08 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks