PPM/gladstones Claimform - 2 PCNs fallen permit - Flats Winterthur Way Basingstoke

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW it is their job to prove that they have the right to override your permit not the other way round..

IE do they have planning permission for their signs and ANPR. Does their contract

Give them the right to give you a ticket in your own space. Are they using a contractual basis of trespass basis of their claim?

These two pieces of case law are already included in my WS that I sent but appreciate the help regardless

Regards

tissot

Would your landlady give you at least the copy of the action of the lease granting her the right to park in the specified space?

I can try but they were quite adamant they didn't want to. I just want to know if the argument that, they should prove to me that the lease has been amended to allow them to issue charges in their own name and not me have to prove they cant?

Regards,

tissot

you cna do that, get a copy of the Lnad Regisrty entry and pore through whatever is there. Parking places often are marked out or referred to if they go with a specific flat

Unfortunately lease on land registry does not include anything about spaces however the LL states it is in theirs ! I think the spaces were added on afterwards.

Just recieved a CPR 27.9 'our client hereby gives notice that it will not be attending the hearing' from Gladstones. Does that mean just the PPC won't be attending or Gladdys themselves ?

Regards

tissot

they want the matter decided "on the papers". as they have stated they wont be going make sure that you let the court know that you are and take all of your evidence with you so you can present it without challenge. the judge will still consider what they say but you will have the advantage of being able to rubbish their evidence without a counter argument.

Gladdys love to do ON The Papers, they don't have to backup their claim that has no merit , and/or no or dodgy evidence, do as EB suggests make sure the Court knows you are turning up. That's how Gladdys manage to get a default, by spoofing someone to agreeing to do it "On The Papers"

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!