• Tweets

• Hi and Welcome to CAG Mark   If the debts are getting close.....send each one the following for Loans /Credit cards debts...follow the instruction in the link.         Andy
    • Must say that's a promising reply from the shopping centre - they didn't just fob you off and say to appeal to the parking company.   Hopefully if you can show them receipts (or screenshots of debit or credit card transactions) that should do the trick.  Good luck!
    • No.....too specific and not CPR compliant...stick to the tried and tested.   Andy
    • Back in 2012 both myself and my wife were made redundent (we both worked for the same company) and obviously it caused a huge financial crisis. Anyway long story short we got into a mess. Since then we have moved home a couple of times and obviously ran away from certain debts but paid others off. Over the last 3/4 weeks we have started recieving mail from debt collectors such as Lowell and Cabot. Then yesterday we recieved a hand delivered letter from Resolvecall. After checking Credit files the debts they are chasing are 6 years old and maybe close to being SB. Default dates range from 26/12/ 2013 to 30/04/2014.   Question is should i ignore them for now and see if they go past the 6 year mark?
    • Hi  this is my first draft for the defence to be added to the claim this week    The Claim –   1.The Claimant claims the sum of £6605 for an outstanding debt owed. 2.On 30/08/2006 the defendant entered into an agreement with LLoyds TSB BankPLC for a credit card under ref xxxxxxxxxx. 3.On 09/03/2011 the defendant defaulted on the agreement with an outstanding balance of £6864. 4,On 24/06/2014 the debt of £6679.31 was assigned to Aktiv Kapital portfolio AS, Oslo, Zug Branch, who itself assigned the debt to PRA Goup UK LTD on 31/12/2014. 5.Notices of assignment were sent to the defendant in accordance with S136 law of property act 1925. 6.Payments of £61.58 were received up to 07/01/2016 and adjustments have been applied in the sum of £13.18     In respect to paragraph 1, the defendant does not admit the allegation because a. The claimant has failed to respond to a number of CCA information requests in full. b. The claimant has been unable to provide the original creditor default notice c. The claimant has been unable to provide a complete set of original statements detailing exactly how the debt has accrued detailing: All Transactions. From 2006 to 2016   d. A CPR31.14 requesting the Default Notice and Full statement was sent to the claimant on 25/11/2019 and has not been responded to.   In respect to paragraph 2, the defendant admits the allegation.   In respect to paragraph 3, the defendant does not admit the allegations because:   a. The claimant has not provided the original creditor default notice.   In respect to paragraph 4, the defendant admits the allegation.   In respect to paragraph 5, the defendant admits the allegation.   In respect to paragraph 6, the defendant admits the allegation.       Im a little worried about the parts where I admit the allegation - is this the correct type of response? As i see it they have provided the correct information for these elements of the claim 
  • Our picks

leeroy2017

faulty used car - possible return

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 875 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

27 june 2017 bought 2.0t sidi vx line sri insignia 5000 miles on clock, paid around 17k for it, 9k trade in rest on 2 credit cards.

dealer is 140 miles away from me - a very big vauxhall dealer.

when i bought the car i started to notice a rattle, it really sounded like braked pads rattling, so i thought when i get time ill pop it into my local vaux dealer to get them sorted.

however recently the rattling sounds got worse, it does it when letting clutch out, pulling away, travelling at slow speeds ie few miles per hour and did it when i went over a rumble strip

i took the car into my local dealer yesterday who told me this noise was normal - i argued it was not and went on my way home, i got got home and called the dealer again and asked for service manager to call me

i also lodged a complaint with vaux head office

today the service manager called and asked me to bring the car back in, i can replicate the rattle every time with the clutch and i heard tyhis noise several times, they are now saying they dont know if this noise is normal or not and are going to get in touch with higher up people at vauxhall, vaux head office called me today to say they are taking charge of this and will call me again soon.

what are my rights if they say this noise is normal? because i refuse to belive it is normal - metal is clearly hitting metal some where on the car - it is 100% not the brake pads now.

this is a top of the range insignia, and i like it alot.

theres 2 more of these cars available, id be willing to do a like for like swap, well moreso a full refund on mine and start again buying the other etc if i can reject this one, as i say im worried there going to say this noise is normal

where do i stand guys?

trouble is no local dealer can compare this car with another one as they are rare and none localy about, the srvice manager has only ever seen one of these before and i think the main mechanic has never seen one before.

Independent mechanic needs to have a look. It certainly is not normal.

Luckily you have used credit cards so you can reject the car and start a sec 75 claim if you need to

do i have to get a second opinion if rejecting in 1st 30 days?

can someone advise? yet again they are saying this noise is normal, however its making the same noise when not using the clutch.

Get an independent report.

On that reports findings reject the car under consumer law. Return the car on that basis. Demand a refund. If they don't start a section 75 claim. The cedit cards are liable for the WHOLE amount paid, not just what was paid on the credit card

going to play this by mine and the various protection laws etc i have available to me

at the moment:

im still within first 30 days cra

i have the network q exchange guarantee first 30 days

manufacture warranty

network q warranty

another vaux garage say something is wrong, they want the car in for a few days, they have not diganosed anything but they belive its transmission, gearbox, clutch kinda problem

i see this in a good way because these parts if faulty are going to be exchanged (and no they wont be putting any gear box in it thats recon or used) - car was clearly faulty when i bought it with under 5k miles

i only want this make / spec of car. if i exchange it i could end up with another car with problems, if i took the refund option id simply buy the same spec of car anyway

vaux head office is already involved, little do they know calling to discuss this is about to cease and everything from now on will be done via email, same for the dealership i bought it from.

lets hope the faulty part willl be replaced

rest is on 2 credit cards....

don't faff around

go ring the 2 card providers

tell them the car is faulty

and under section 75 they are equally responsible for this being faulty.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?473624-Section-75-and-Charge-Back..-gt-Whats-the-difference-and-how-to-utilise-them

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

also have full protection of credit cards

but dx i want this spec, theres only 5 for sale in the country at moment.

still responsible for providing a roadworthy car.....

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

they are yes, but if i get new gearbox from the factory that is kinda perfect, if its clutch etc

- it will all be fixed, give me one hell of a road worthy car.

the first sign of messing about by anyone dealing with this / sold me this car then you can bet your bottom dollar every protection tool at my disposal will be used

trust me im [removed],

guess what they tried to tell me at this second vaux garage???

tried to tell me it was my seat rattling!

he honestly tried to convince me of this,

untill i said right move over ill get in and drive,

lowered the windows began to drive with car producing these noises

- i didnt hear that he said,

take us back to the garage this is not normal

- i kid you not

Edited by dx100uk
behave - dx

use the tools to your advantage

spreadsheets 

will you confirm something, ive tried to find it again but i cant.

can waiting for a booked appointment and the time they have the car be added on to the 30 day cra?, ie they have it booked in now in there system to collect the car on Wednesday next week, booked in on Thursday 13th ?

thank you for taking a interest.

as long as you notified the seller of an 'issue' within 30 days, you are covered fully.

spreadsheets 

Symptoms similar to yours have been reported for various iterations of the Insignia. 1. Timing chain tensioner and 2. Rear Parcel shelf rattling. Sounds very simple but get both checked out.

cheers nimrod, deffo coming from front of car, and now you mention it it could be timing chain related, i think its transmission, i can make the car make the sound every time i push the clutch in

dont worry im in one hell of a position protection wise, and bought the car from "high end" dealer etc, so no worry bout not getting money back etc, but as above im gona try and come out of this with new gear box etc if thats whats wrong, ill hjave a much better ider of play once the car goes into garage on wedensday.