style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2470 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wonder if they will make a martyr of him this time? These council people think they are above the law, and feel they are as demi-gods.

They talk about "affordable Housing" but due to the employment conditions highlighted by the good Reverend, even "Social Rent" is unaffordable to many, as is the egregious Council tax, add in Water gas and Electricity and there is a deficit for many before they can buy food. As to Capita and it's in house bailiffs Equita and Ross 'n Robbers, they need to be compulsorily wound up, closed down for the public good.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Totaly agree BN lets hope thety do not make him an example.

I think things are going oto change real soon, it needs too, or there will be a revalotion very soon

we need to roll back on the law it has gone to far, against the common people.

Leakie

Totaly agree BN lets hope thety do not make him an example.

I think things are going oto change real soon, it needs too, or there will be a revalotion very soon

we need to roll back on the law it has gone to far, against the common people.

Leakie

They need to crack down on the poor to pay the egregious telephone number salaries to council CEOs ( glorified Town Clerks) and Officers, councillor's allowances etc. Plus they would cry into their wine if Enforcement was abolished and the bailiffs were thrown onto JSA like the poor and vulnerable they prey on. Rant over, bailiffs belong in the Dark Ages with the legendary Sheriff of Nottingham and King John.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

the last bit is what i am saying things are going to change soon

people will rebel, if it does not

the police have changed to much people are fed up

you can see it on social media,

being pushed to far

law may be the law but if it is unjust........

people will rise up and soon me thinks

but hopefully not in a violent way.

leakie

Reverand Paul Nicolson is back in court for non payment of council Tax on thursday 13Jul

http://taxpayersagainstpoverty.org.uk/news/civil-disobedience-media-release-rev-paul-nicolson-summoned-to-court-for-no

Leakie

My recollection was that he refused to also pay his council tax for last year (2016/17). Given that he sadly lost his high profile court caase, it will be interesting to see whether he is able to command support from the media and the public. I have a great deal of admiration for what he is trying to achieve.

Will Magistrates give his campaign more publicity by sending him to Prison ?

I guess they might if he says that he will not be paying, if the council does not do x,y,z. It is his legal liability and that is the only thing relevant.

Will Magistrates give his campaign more publicity by sending him to Prison ?

I guess they might if he says that he will not be paying, if the council does not do x,y,z. It is his legal liability and that is the only thing relevant.

But that is exactly what he wants UB, to make the council and magistrates look like as if they are the same as dutti Babylon ( Rasta name for police ) as in instrument of oppression.

If they do jail him they bring the whole Council tax system into disrepute, if it could be even more an egregious system than it already is.