• Tweets

• Now some at this stage might think I'm leading to doggerland as the site of Atlantis   https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/01/did-the-inspiration-for-atlantis-flood-and-ark-legends-stem-from-paleo-doggerland/           but for a number of reasons, I'm not ... although I think it is a part of the larger story,   Its a little late. I believe the final inundation of doggerland is part of the later Biblical flood and related myths. (Black Sea, Arabian Gulf, West coast of India etc) ... but worthy of mention is that it could effectively make up one of three 'larger' islands as detailed in the legends far better than the Azores does. ... and mammoths/elephants crossed that bridge - although carefully check the dates of those mammoth/elephant migration evidence. They seem to end 11000bp.           http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/20150722-lost-beasts-of-the-ice-age   http://www.canada.com/technology/Massive+Canadian+melt+have+triggered+flood+biblical+proportions/3954124/story.html   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outburst_flood   http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html#Sproul    
    • Hi.   Someone reported that your pg1 still had the reg number showing, so I've removed it and left pg2.   HB
    • Yes because you have not entered into an agreement with the claimant...nor do they state you ever did.   2.The loan was funded by Ferratum Uk Ltd.
    • Hi DX   Thank you for that.   No house move    Doh ... I know what a PAP LOC is now (apologies for being slow !)   I have had a tinker and found another defence example which I have taken account of.    How does the following now look ?  (bit lengthy apologies in advance !) **********************************                                                                           Particulars Of Claim 1.The claimant claims this amount in respect of an unpaid loan, regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. The loan was funded by Ferratum UK Ltd.   2.The Defendant has failed to make payments in accordance with the terms of the credit agreement. The credit agreement was assigned to the Claimant upon which a Notice of Assignment was sent to the Defendant.    3.The Defendant has either failed to respond to the Claimant or has failed to maintain regular payments.   4.The Claimant has issued a Letter of Claim, providing the Defendant with a further opportunity to arrange repayment of the outstanding balance to no avail.    5.The Claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year from 11/02/2019 to 23/07/2019 on  £417.00 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgement or earlier payment at a daily rate of £0.09."    " Defence    1.            The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim vague and are generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5(3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.   The Claimant has not complied with paragraph 3 of the PAPDC ( Pre Action Protocol) Failed to serve a letter of claim pre claim pursuant to PAPDC changes of the 1st October 2017.It is respectfully requested that the court take this into consideration pursuant to 7.1 PAPDC   2.           Paragraph 2 is denied. I am unaware of what alleged debt the claimant refers to having failed to adequately particularise its claim.  And it is denied the claimant has served any Notice of Assignment pursuant to the Law & Property Act 1925    3    Paragraph 3 of the particulars is not admitted with regards to the Defendant entering into an Agreement referred to in the Particulars of Claim for an amount of £431.81. It is denied the defendant failed to abide by the terms of contract.   4.       Paragraph 4 is noted although I have no record of ever receiving a Default Notice or Notice of intention to serve a Default Notice in this matter.    5. It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant, the Claimant has failed to provide any evidence of assignment/balance/breach requested by CPR 31. 14, therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to:   6. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77/78 for copies of any documents referred to within the Claimants particulars to establish what the claim is for. To date they have failed to comply to my section 77/78 request and remain in default and with regards to my CPR 31.14 request.   (a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement ; and (b) show and evidence the nature and service of a default notice pursuant to sec87.1CCA1974 © show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and (d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;   7 .As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.   8. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the consumer credit Act 1974.   9.By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any   ******************** end of defence ************
  • Our picks

nayemkhan

legal Advise required - Virgin Media Lied to CISAS by providing FAKE screen shots from my contract

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 772 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I took virgin media to CICAS and they lied about the contract.

They told CICAS the screen shot of the t&cs I provided was from an old contract from someone else while the screen shot they provided is from my contract

(by this time they had changed my online profile and had updated my contract to show new t&cs).

I did not have the original contract copy at that moment but later, after CICAS decided in their favour, I found out the email they had sent me which had the contract I signed and could prove my stance was right.

The only proof they gave was fake screen shots which I can prove now was fake. CICAS would not listen to me as their decision is final.

Can someone help me legally and take them to court.

I do not want to spend more money on them unless I have some legal advise.

They not only broke their T&Cs with me but also lied to CICAS deliberately as I had pointed out to them in a call that my online profile shows the old t&cs and after three weeks they changed those.

I am sure they have done it to 100s of thousands of people and ripping them off.

It's a big [problem] I can tell.

Please note I am no more looking for the contract I signed as I have it in my email when they originally sent it to me.

Hi nayemkhan and Welcome to CAG

Perhaps if you could expand as to what the actual dispute is about and give our poster's more information to consider?

REgards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It doesn't matter that they forged official documents, CISAS would have found in their favour anyway because they're not independent and employed by Virgin Media.

Imagine that a few years ago they told me that it was ok for Virgin Media to overcharge customers as long as it was a minimal amount (mine was over £100 in 12 months)

So forget about CISAS, tell them that you have find out who they are and who pays their wages and take VM to court.