splashin

Transfer of Proceedings HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING 2 LTD

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 744 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI

Ive got a letter saying notice of transfer of proceedings on the top left.

It states Claimant - HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING 2 LTD

defendant ME.

Then all it says is

To all parties

This claim has been transferred to the the county court of St.Helens for enforcement.

That is it no forms attached, there is no Amount Outstanding on the letter, nothing.

I have checked my Credit File today and there are 2 listings on my Financial History.

1 CCJ from Barclays showing as SATISFIED

and the other Account is still awaiting to be taken to Court for defaulting on my Mortgage.

How do I find out what this letter is about??

Does anyone know why I have got this letter.

It is not asking anywhere to respond

I am a bit confused if this is the starting of my Mortgage Company taking me to Court???

If so I just expect more documentation & details. Like amounts, dates etc.

SPLASHIN ;)

Top Link Checkout

Taxcreditoverpayment@blueyonder.co.uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I would start off writing to them and tell them that you know nothing about any claim or any judgement – and you would like for copies of all documents relating to it.

Secondly I would write a letter to St Helen's County Court – make sure that you have included the claim number – and inform them that you have just received a notification of transfer and that you have received no other communication in relation to this matter including no documents relating to any pre-action protocol, claim form or judgement.

Tell them that you are trying to get details of the entire matter but in the meantime you respectfully request that everything in this matter is stayed until you have learnt what it is about.

Send all letters recorded delivery and of course keep copies

nothing to do with your mortgage

this will be a claimform hoist have served to an old address on a debt.

if you have the claimform number

give northants bulk a call and ask for a copy of the pack.

all they've done is serve it to an old address on purpose

then magically found your current address when a human at the court looked at it when they attempted a default judgement.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Under CPR 3.3, I think you’ve got good reason for the case to be rewound to the beginning because of improper service.

Experience usually shows when you want to get the court to do something, they require £255 with a N244 application.

I've heard on radio programmes and possibly TV where people have turned up to hearing centres had the admin people put the file in front of a judge.

After waiting around for half an hour, an order has been printed out.

My experience with court staff, this could only be done with charm, manipulation, waterworks and feigning utter incompetence and bewilderment.

As I've prevoulsly pointed out in other posts, because the claim has probably not been allocated to track, you could be stung for costs which usually start at £1k.