madge12

New employment being blamed for Machines lack of productivity, help sought

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 781 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I work in retail with vending machines. These machines are new to company and manufacturer and many do not know how they truly work. The machines have a history of being temperamental. Now I am in the role and I have been reviewed as having lack of productivity as the machines don't work.

I have been told by someone who said he was rusty on his knowledge of the machines, after he had been working since 4am in the morning.

I was not given information of who to contact when the machine goes wrong or info. Luckily I found this out for myself.

Whats my position as I do like the job, don't normally work in retail but I am enjoying it.

Ask, in writing, for training on their use.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!