Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Anglian Water claimform - old debt + 2018 supply till end of year too!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 966 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I have receive a Court Summons regarding Anglian Water.


I had no idea that there was any problem as its paid monthly by direct debit.

Its a house I rent out and the paperwork was sent there.


now I have to pay the part that was owing from last year and they have included the whole of this year up to April 2018. Plus the court fees and their solicitors charges.


Is it fair that the court sends out the original paperwork and does not care if its correctly served?


At least they should get a signature to prove service.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

No, they don't send it recorded as a lot of people refuse to sign for things if they are not expecting anything signed for.

Court docs are always sent by normal post.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you didn't inform AW of your correct address

then its correctly served

and yes they can include 2018

as you've broken their payment T&C's for this year I expect.



please complete this:






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...