BankFodder BankFodder

MrJack1231

Asset Collections claimform - old Lending Stream PDL

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I personally think its an error contained within its particulars and a lack of experience in drafting......there is no need to serve separate particulars.

3.I will provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So you dont think it will change anything if i include it in whatever is coming my way nxt?

What about the reference number issue? Is there anything i could use there?

I personally think its an error contained within its particulars and a lack of experience in drafting......there is no need to serve separate particulars.

3.I will provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form.

So you dont think it will change anything if i include it in whatever is coming my way nxt?

What about the reference number issue? Is there anything i could use there?

I have already advised on that in the other thread you have read and refer to .

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just to update this.

I received a date for court, which before this i lost access to the address that the letters were going to, i didn't think at the time to call and change the address and to be honest forgot completely about it all.

I assume that any of the letters were thrown in the bin - im told that i never received anything, but i do not know that for sure.

So i never received any kind of outcome for this case, i don't have a ccj lodged against me (I pay the small fee last month to check the register).

I was fully expecting this to have gone against me for lack of contact etc... even more so that the other thread which had a similar court date to mine and almost identical particulars, defence etc - and same claimant, well he lost his case.

Is there any place i can search (online) to check the status of the case?

so everything was filed to another address

no wonder mcol didn't work then!

ring northants bulk tomorrow and ask the status of the claim

will have to be tomorrow now they close at 4pm

It was my address at the time, and still is on paper. Will do thanks.