Asset Collections claimform - old Lending Stream PDL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I personally think its an error contained within its particulars and a lack of experience in drafting......there is no need to serve separate particulars.

3.I will provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So you dont think it will change anything if i include it in whatever is coming my way nxt?

What about the reference number issue? Is there anything i could use there?

I personally think its an error contained within its particulars and a lack of experience in drafting......there is no need to serve separate particulars.

3.I will provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form.

So you dont think it will change anything if i include it in whatever is coming my way nxt?

What about the reference number issue? Is there anything i could use there?

I have already advised on that in the other thread you have read and refer to .

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 7 months later...

Just to update this.

I received a date for court, which before this i lost access to the address that the letters were going to, i didn't think at the time to call and change the address and to be honest forgot completely about it all.

I assume that any of the letters were thrown in the bin - im told that i never received anything, but i do not know that for sure.

So i never received any kind of outcome for this case, i don't have a ccj lodged against me (I pay the small fee last month to check the register).

I was fully expecting this to have gone against me for lack of contact etc... even more so that the other thread which had a similar court date to mine and almost identical particulars, defence etc - and same claimant, well he lost his case.

Is there any place i can search (online) to check the status of the case?

yes MCOL

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so everything was filed to another address

no wonder mcol didn't work then!

ring northants bulk tomorrow and ask the status of the claim

will have to be tomorrow now they close at 4pm

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...