moriarty law/JC International Claimform - unknownold Talk Talk debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I received the attached claim today for which I know nothing about.

I have done the Acknowledgment of Service part online.

Can anyone draft me the CPR 31.14 please as I'm a bit confused by it and don't want to use the wrong wording.

It won't let me upload or link the claim form.

The claimants claim is for balance due under an agreement with talk talk ltd dated 21-10-2006 which was assigned to claimant on 26-03-2014 and notice given on 26-03-2014 wh8ch is now all due.

The defendant agreed to pay instalments under account number ......... but has failed

site does not allow template letters to be posted onto open forum. Only a link to the library letter can be provided.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387484-LEGAL-CPR-31.14-Request-Request-for-information-when-a-Claim-has-been-issued.

You just need to amend it to request any document stated in their particulars of claim. You don't need to be too pedantic about it being 100% perfect, as the people receiving it will understand the request. You just need to state what documents you want from them, that they have mentioned in their particulars that they would be relying on.

The site team will move your thread to financial legal, so the guys with the legal knowhow can assist.

See this for info on the claim process.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-2016**

In post 1 of the link, there are questions. Can you copy/paste these to your thread, so you can supply the answers. It will help as your claim progresses.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you need to answer our questions.....

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...