style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 860 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have same issue brought nissan navara 2008 paid £9600 on debit card.

After 40 days broke down cost £100 for tow.

ERG unit broke dealer wanted to cap unit AA 2 garages refused as not a fit repair.

10 other faults found and 3 advertised products not working Cruise control, Air con , heated seats.

bank started chargeback.

Dealer TMC motors only refunded me £9200 and the costs for getting the car back to him cost me £640 (ferry other costs)

My question is

how do I get the £1000 I am out of pocket.

Trading standards joke never responded to citizens advice.

The bank closed the chargeback stating I had agreed it was completed to my satisfaction.

I never spoke to anyone at bank other than making an official complaint which could take 4 months to get an answer.

Sorry for long message any ideas.

I brought nissan navara 2008 paid £9600 on debit card.

After 40 days broke down cost £100 for tow.

ERG unit broke

dealer wanted to cap unit AA 2 garages refused as not a fit repair.

10 other faults found and 3 advertised products not working

Cruise control, Air con , heated seats. bank started chargeback.

Dealer only refunded me £9200.

It costs me £640 (ferry other costs)

My question is how do I get the £1000 I am out of pocket.

Trading standards joke never responded to citizens advice.

The bank closed the chargeback stating I had agreed it was completed to my satisfaction

I never spoke to anyone at bank other than making an official complaint which could take 4 months to get an answer.

Sorry for long message hopefully can get some useful advise.

It would be helpful if you could post a clearer message.

It would also be easier for us if the message could be properly punctuated and spaced. Thank you.

Can you tell us what date you bought the car. I don't understand about something other being completed to your satisfaction. What was that? When did you decide to involve your bank?

I understand that the dealer has refunded you a certain amount of money that you are still out of pocket.

It would be very helpful if you would sit down and give a clearer chronological account of what has happened. Then we can help you.

It's mbl fns tht cors the problem. LOL - Sorry - couldn't resist. I get so fed up with people who can't string a sentence together. NEWAY CUL*R. ;-)