Harlands/Xercise4Less/Zinc

hshi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all!

Thanks for all your advice on these forums! They've helped a tonne and I've tried to keep well informed. I thought I'd just ask for some advice to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong

26 Nov 2015 - Xercise4Less Membership for 12 months

26 Dec 2016 - Last payment made of £9.99.

At this point I filled on the form online and cancelled my DD. And then the troubles and the letters started...

28th Jan 2017 - I sent a letter to Harlands using the templates I found on here stating:

- I cancelled my DD on 28/12/16 as adequate notice of my cancellation of gym agreement

- That I will offer a further £9.99 if they confirm in writing in 14 days this as full settlement of all amounts due.

1st Feb 2017 - Letter from Harlands stating that "All cancellations go through the Xercise4lEss website and that unless they have confirmation from the Xercise4Less head office to cancel, they cannot action my request"

As per advice from this forum, I've ignored all further emails, letters and phone calls.

9th Jun 2017 - Letter from CRS stating an account balance of £171.47 and that I have 10 days before the balance is passed onto Zinc.

I'm pretty sure that I should ignore further letters but was just wondering if there was something I missed or something that I should do?

Again you guys are great! :smile: Fortunately I have the means to pay for this if it came to do it but I am not paying out of principle but it makes my blood boil to think of the kind of people they manage to extract money from :|

Ignore!!

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ignore!!

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Hshi and welcome to CAG

As DX says above (twice !!), ignore their demands.

You'll see from other threads here how they'll continue with their begging letters.

If you fancy stopping Harlands in their tracks, court action against them is cheap and simple. Let us know if you're interested in this option.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks for the advice! (To ignore twice!)

If I wanted to take court action, how would I go about doing it? (Out of interest more than anything!)

Again thanks for your help guys!

See the post linked here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?424491-Harlands-and-Xercise-4-Less&p=4987429&viewfull=1#post4987429

Pretty cheap and you'd have a good chance of success. In that case, Harlands would HAVE to cease further demands or harassment, which is what most folk here want.

Sadly, this isn't a course often taken but I'm hoping we can improve on this ........

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)