style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 918 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

new to the forum. I apologise if this is the wrong sub forum.

I have recently decided to get my credit in order. I have for a long time buried my head in the sand and in the process ended up with 2 ccjs and iva i didnt make a payment to after careful 3rd party talks decided it wouldnt be right, numerous defaults.

I have made the first steps

Got my credit File from Experian and Equifax

these show the following

ACTIVE

297 - o2

325 - o2

116 - Indigo Michael (Safety net credit) Paid off in full this month account closed.

Closed

(with a default balance)

400 - O2

765 - Lowell Portfolio ( Provident)

872 - Lowell Portfolio (VODAFONE)

241 - Motormile Finance (Lending Stream)

285 - PRA Group

216 - APS OVERDRAFT (cashplus credit card)

304 - o2

441 - o2

204 - Lowell Portfolio

258 - CFO Lending (now with Motormile finance)

390 - Vanquis

1,361 - CCJ - 20-08-2012

473 - CCJ - 21/2/2013

0 - IVA - 21/12/15

Im am looking for best advise to get this ^ problem in order, paying them all off in full although my preffered option is one I just aint capable of at the present time.

CCJ 1

This was taken out by Swansea Council without my knowledge and only after getting my credit file was I aware it even existed. I had moved from Swansea 2 years prior to the judgement and signed the house over to my ex partner at her address.

CCJ 2

this was for a advertising debt for a limited company I was running and am unsure as to why or how they gained a judgement in my name when I never signed a directors guarantee etc.

IVA

I signed up to an IVA but after careful consideration and persistant messing about by the managing company Knightsbridge I decided to pull out of letting them handle my debts and here I am.

paying anything off will NOT improve you credit file ever.

best idea sadly

is to wait 6yrs from each default date on each debt - it will then vanish from your file

same as the CCJ's

atleast that will give you a clean file.

doesn't mean the debts nor the CCJ are not 'owed'

but paying wont help you at all remedy the file

it wont remove dafaults

it wont remove CCJ's

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets