BankFodder BankFodder

ctx3030

Arrows/restons claimform - Newday Credit Card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 817 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

PArki you dont need to... On your phone if you have a smart phone - Go and download Officelens by Microsoft...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi ive scanned all letters apart from statements

but i can add them if need be

hope ive done it ok thanks

docs 1.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
scans merged redacted and reduced from 6Mb to.5Mb - dx

Sorry my phone dosent scan thanks

Hi does anyone know what i have to do next as i only have 14 days on the letter please much appreciated

nothing

who's stating 14 days the court

or restons?

as said those letters are willy waving

that's not a complete CCA return?

are there any more pages of the CCA return {T&C's]

it says 3/8 on the bottom of one of them? weres the others?

HI yes it was restons said 14 days that was last week.Ive scanned copies of T&Cs there is 7 ive numbered them in order thank you once again much appreciated.

CCa return.pdf

hidden your upload as youve left your personal details showing .

where this stupid letter from restons giving you 14 days then?

I gather its the willy waving one sent with the CPR return stating they'll get your defence thrown out etc etc?

Just an update from RESTONS Solicitors today

Re Arrow Global limited v Yourself

Original Creditor and product Type NewDay Ltd- Aqua Credit Card

We write further to previous correspondence in respect of the above matter.Our Client has now provided us with documentation relating to your account and we now enclose the following items.

Statements of Account issued to you between 10 February 2012 and 15 Feb 2015

Notification issued to you confirming your account has been assigned to the Claimant by Idem Capital Securities Limited.who in turn had been assigned your account by the original Creditor.

We beleive the enclosed documents are sufficient to prove your knowledge and use of the account.

Further documentation is still awaited from our Client in order to resolve the issues in dispute.However in the meantime,you may wish to consider withdrawing your Defence or alternatively,putting forward settlement proposals in order to resolve this matter amicably.Should this be of interest to you please contact this office within the next 14 days to discuss your intentions regarding this litigation.

There was a load of statements but no credit agreement or anything thankyou

Post#40

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

ah yes..that far back...

begging letter...

Ah god ive just noticed that personel details can i delete it some how please i am a bit dippy

if you mean post 55

its already hidden for you.

dx

Ah thank you im struggling realy but im learning at the same time thanks to this forum and your help and patienceThis is the letter the last one i received from restons can you have a look please be much appreciated thanks

convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2017-08-30_22-26-06 credit agreement 22nd.pdf

yet another begging letter

can we see what they've sent please

yes the letter above and just lots of statements theres about 50 or more with some blank pages in between.This is definitley not my husbands signature either i dont know what else to do

ok

I've sorted the attachment in post 55 for you

and you've a PM

please read it and respond to me re your username

yes the letter above and just lots of statements theres about 50 or more with some blank pages in between.This is definitley not my husbands signature either i dont know what else to do

I have yet to see any acceptance signature box for the credit agreement in your uploads......I have seen one for payment protection with 2 tick boxes in post #55 ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Thankyou for the help

That is all the paperwork i have and to be honest the signature is not right in the credit agreement .

I did put the credit agreement in post 52 if that helps thanks

Ah yes just seen it and you have redacted this signature which you claim is not your hubby's

Hi yes quite different to his i know that and the credit agreement was not the originals but printed out thanks

Hi again is it possible to pm a site team member on here something has come to my attention regarding this matter thank you

Hi we did not realise until it was pointed out to us that on the credit agreement that the details of hubbys DOB is diffferent to his with the signature being not the same .

Thanks for reply do i have to send any letters off to anyone at this point please