BankFodder BankFodder

ctx3030

Arrows/restons claimform - Newday Credit Card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 817 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

so what defence did you file please?

and what date?

as before that's a std willy waving letter from restons that can be safely ignored.

Hi

i sent defence in on the 14th June

telling them i was awaiting documents CCA request etc from Arrow as i dont recognise this debt .

Dated On the 16th June,

The court sent me a letter back .

This is the letter

.I acknowledge receipt of your defence.

A copy is being served on the claimant (or claimants solicitors).

The claimant may contact you direct to attempt to resolve any dispute.

If the dispute cannot be resolved informally

,the claimant will inform the court that he wishes to proceed.

The court will then inform you of what will happen.

Where he wishes to proceed,the claimant must contact the court within 28 days after receiving a copy of your defence.

After that period has elapsed,the claim will be stayed.

The only action the claimant can then take will be to apply to a judge for an order lifting the stay.

so what does that tell you then...

Does this mean the 28 days are up

can you count..I'm not taking my shoes and socks off this time on night

if the court wrote you on the 16th

then the fleecers have 28 days to do 'something'

the bit that's says 'within 28 days after receiving a copy of your defence.'

means its deemed they received it by 5 days later...so 28+5=33 cal days.

so 18th to be safe..

Its now the 18th and no mail from anyone today

Its now the 18th and no mail from anyone today

Then the claim is stayed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you for all your help im glad i gave a donation as you deserve it.I will keep informed if anything happens thank you for all the advice.

Hi i still havent heard anything should the courts inform me of whats happening please

you wont the claim is stayed

forget about it go enjoy your holiday period.

dx

Hi just an update received this letter today from ARROW

We refer to our previous letter dated 22nd June 2017 and we can confirm that we still await receipt of copy documentation from the originating creditor.

We acknowledge receipt of your request and wish to assure you that this has not been overlooked.

Upon receipt of the revelant information,the same will be forwarded with immediate effect.The account will continue to be placed on hold pending the documentation.

Should you wish to discuss this matter with Arrow Global in the interim please contact us on the number below.We thank you for your continued patience.

Im just wondering if i can get that default of the credit file now what they put on.Any advice will be appreciated please

Edited by ctx3030
spelling mistakes

default on credit file stays if it is a true occurance of the situation i.e. you owe monies even if it not collectable at this time?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Arrows did not place it the OC did

Just an update from RESTONS Solicitors today

Re Arrow Global limited v Yourself

Original Creditor and product Type NewDay Ltd- Aqua Credit Card

We write further to previous correspondence in respect of the above matter.Our Client has now provided us with documentation relating to your account and we now enclose the following items.

Statements of Account issued to you between 10 February 2012 and 15 Feb 2015

Notification issued to you confirming your account has been assigned to the Claimant by Idem Capital Securities Limited.who in turn had been assigned your account by the original Creditor.

We beleive the enclosed documents are sufficient to prove your knowledge and use of the account.

Further documentation is still awaited from our Client in order to resolve the issues in dispute.However in the meantime,you may wish to consider withdrawing your Defence or alternatively,putting forward settlement proposals in order to resolve this matter amicably.Should this be of interest to you please contact this office within the next 14 days to discuss your intentions regarding this litigation.

There was a load of statements but no credit agreement or anything thankyou

Scan and upload what they have sent (redacted) please parki.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi what i have wrote above is the exact wording of the letter and loads of statements do i still have to scan everything please

begging letter.

we don't need statements no

notice of assignments yes please to one multipage click upload

but its more willy waving

until/unless the court write to you

nothing to worry about.

ps what defence did you file please....

Hi the defence i filed was i did not recognise the debt and was awaiting documentation etc from arrow regarding this debt.The statements are just where the card was used shops etc .My printer not working so i have to write everything at the moment.Apart from the letter from RESTONS and statements there is another letter on the back.

Original Creditor NewDay Ltd

Original Account Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Idem Servicing Account Number xxxxxxxxxxx

New Account Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are writing to advise that your Newday Ltd Account has been purchased from Idem Capital Securities Limited by Arrow Global Limited

Your Account was transferred on 18/10/2016

The rights of Idem Capital Securities Limited as owner will be transferred to Arrow Global Limited the terms and conditions of your account will not be affected.Additionally with affect from the transfer date,Arrow Global Limited became the Data Controller of the personal information provided in relation to your account and they will process this as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.

We are making every effort to ensure the smooth transition of your account and a letter is being sent from Arrow Global Limited which will provide you with details of how this transfer will affect you and how to make payments on your account.

Yours Sincerley

Idem Servicing

read the upload link

use your phone camera officelens

need the defence verbatim please

dx

Hi i dont understand what you need sorry

do you want help or not?

you've donated too

depending upon what you filed might well dictate how important such willy waving holds water...

cant see why its such a big secret......

Hi

can you be a bit more patient with me as this is not mine

im doing it for my disabled husband

and im trying my best to keep up with things on here

yes i did asked for your help but i can only do so much and im a bit slow myself in trying to figure out what to do and how to do it,

its no big secret everything ive done and everything ive received and everything ive sent i have posted up on here.

My new printer i got stopped working so i sent it back.

I dont have any paper work with the defence on as i sent it to the courts,

but i just wrote on the defence form that

( i did not recognise the debt and was awaiting for documentation from Arrow regarding this debt) .

I received a letter from the courts back on the 16th June acknowledged receipt of the defence.

A copy is being served on the claimants solicitor.

The claimant may contact me to resolve any dispute.

Then they will inform me of what will happen.

Where he wishes to proceed,

the claimant must contact the court in 28 days after receiving a copy of my defence.

After that period has elapsed the claim will be stayed.

The only action the claimant can then take will be to apply to a judge for an order lifting the stay.

Everything ive sent or received ive posted in previous posts i cant do or say anymore.

Thank you for your time much appreciated

If you could scan a copy of the Notice of Assignment ...and the 3/4 latest statements.......remove any identifiable data first...that's all that is required for now parki

Re just arrived in the post a credit agreement etc.Im going out to buy another printer and will try and scan them up later thanks