• Tweets

• Hi, In response to Andy's request earlier, the client for Restons on the last letter I had from them states Beneficial Finance.  If I recall i have not had anything from them ever!  I can't look back through any other correspondence I have had regarding this debt until the weekend so I might be able to see if anyone else has had their hands on this.  I will add I did a credit reference last week and none of my 'elderly' debts are showing at all, in fact I have a rating in the 900's!!! My concern is my HSBC overdraft, I can't have this reduced or removed.  It's on a joint account with my husband.
    • as you have read some of the threads perhaps you have come across the term "grace period". This allows you a minimum of 10 minutes to park up, read the signs put money in the meter etc plus if you are stuck queueing to ge put after parking then that time doesnt count as the contract is for parking, not waiting. Now dont be in a hurry in wanting to appeal, Star parking is run my a couple of people whose name doesnt appear on the list of directors at Companies House and are well known to us and judges ocross the land. Can you post up scans of the letters you ahve received and tell us the exact dates and times of the events and the exact dates you got the NTK's (charge notices)? If the place is local to yiu then pictures of the netrance to the land from the public highway and any signs at the entrance plus any different signs in the car park itself will be telling. these people do have a habit os suing motorists, adding extraordinary imaginary additional charges and then dropping the claim whn you dont wet yourself and pay up. again this is known by the courts system so you can end up having a chat with a judge in chambers about what they think of it all as you work out your expenses for their no show. However, we dont want it to go that far normally so the above info will help us help you knock this on the head.
    • Ok. Thanks for your help. You have been great! 
    • Sorry thought it blocked it out. I am not exactly sure. How can I find out ?
    • What is the date of default? Please dont swear
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
NewsBot

London attacks: Tickets issued to cars left near Borough Market

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 738 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A number of cars left abandoned during Saturday's terror attack were issued with parking fines.

More...

And here on cag there are members defending the ceos at every opportunity.

They don't get commissions apparently, so why are they so keen to issue tickets?

Do they get bonuses?

Vouchers?

Employee of the month?

Free holidays?

We'll never know, but I personally doubt that they are just a bunch of very keen workers dedicated to their profession.