LONANDLEW

47J stopped on a restricted bus stop or stand

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 916 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I received a PCN from the royal borough of Kingston upon Thames,

I have looked at the video evidence and after visiting the location I have worked out that if they were in one of the usual smart car periscope video combos they must of been parked on a taxi rank or maybe on a short section of double yellow lines just before a bus lane.

I have requested the location of the camera (plus how it is deployed ie car or a static cctv camera) and confirmation of the type of approved device used.

I did stop so a ticket could of been issued if a CEO was by my car (or told me I could not stop there and moved me on).

my memory it was raining and at the time I did not see the road markings at the kerb nor the tiny sign on the bus stop post as I never when that far up.

What I would like to know is it allowed for the CEO to in a location like this just waiting to issue a PCN

RESOLVED: Virgin (MBNA) £12,525.80 short settlement £3,800, Marbles £15,000 Thrown out of court and ordered not to harass me as could not provide any paperwork to support the DEBT,Cahoot £5,000 time barred 2015, Egg 2 Loans £12,000 each £24,000 time barred March and April 2016, First Direct Overdraft £10,000 (low interest as account closed) time barred 2014

ONGOING: Halifax £7,500 still being chased will be time barred November 2016

Councils are allowed to use CCTV to issue PCN's on school zig-zags, bus lanes, bus stops and red routes.

You are not allowed to stop on marked bus stop.

GSV limk please.