Samko

British Airways stops refreshments on flights

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 772 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear All,

I purchased 4 x return tickets (London Heathrow to Istanbul) from BA in August 2016. The tickets were for July 2017. At the time food and drinks were included with my ticket. In January 2017 BA ditched free food on board and started charging for M & S meals. Is there anything I can do to take action against BA?

Many Thanks for your replies in advance.

Sam

Hello and welcome to CAG.

What sort of action are you thinking of taking please, do you mean court? How much do you think having to pay for food in addition is going to cost you?

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Dear All,

I purchased 4 x return tickets (London Heathrow to Istanbul) from BA in August 2016. The tickets were for July 2017. At the time food and drinks were included with my ticket. In January 2017 BA ditched free food on board and started charging for M & S meals. Is there anything I can do to take action against BA?

Many Thanks for your replies in advance.

Sam

Where is the proof that free meals were included as a guaranteed part of the flight ticket price.

You need to really study the contract between BA and yourself. If the contract included in flight meals, then send a letter before action stating a breach of contract and in that letter you must state the cost of such meals that you will miss out on.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

" Is there anything I can do to take action against BA? "

Dont use them ever again...they will soon reintroduce it when their profits are falling.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

short haul =- Turkey etc as other if you want a meal on board very cheap as I found on short haul flights, it is thre norm short haul through the world as I found out

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

British airways soon to be re-branded

British Ryanair...