• Tweets

• look at the timeline in the poc carefully. the a/c was defaulted 30th april the A/C was not sold till 21st june, some 2mts later   I would suggest the £499 was refund of interest or charges or WHY from the OC, hence the different wording to the phantom £1 payment some further 6mts later they claim by you.   the MBNA SAR will most probably clarify the 1st part and should be arriving well in time for your bundle exchange   at that time 2012 -14 were you ever aware of what questioning a debt was all about ?? or were involved in any other debt whereby you used a CCA request etc or were in any kind of debt management etc etc.. we don't have old thread history to guess your background.        
    • get on to Lidl head office and the local press and lay it on with a trowel. Ask the council if there are any conditions in the planning consent that palce limits on parking times- many have a minimum of 2 or 3 hiours free parking and that cannot be changed arbitarily by either Lidl or the parking co. If there are conditions make a big fuss and tell Lidl that you will be going after the closure of their store if they dont tell Athena to wind their neck in   See the case of Tandridge and Caterham branch of Morrisons which was a Somerfield. In short 3 hours free parking  as a minimum, Morrisons chaged it by hiring parking cowboys who limited it to 1 hr when they took over the store and the council told them they would close the store for breach of planning consent if they didnt tell the parking co to do one. Parking co realised they would never make money like that so skulked off.
    • The POFA allows the parking co to create a KEERPER liability if certain conditions are net. POPLA have got the timings wrong as the parking co is allowed 12 days plus 2 days for service so they mut send out the NTK in time (28th) regardless of whether it drops on your doorstep within the 14 days. So they failed to create a keeper liability- this doesnt men that there wasnt a contract with the driver but they cant assume that the keeper and driver are one and the same but this has never stopped a parking co from persuing the person named by the DVLA even if the procsessing of your personal data is unlawful cos they ahve screwed up on their dates. tyhye just lie to the courts and hope.   The BPA will do nothing other than side with the person who pays their wages for the above reasons. they will waffle about assumed driver still a contract so someone ahs to pay and it will be you unless you name someone esle etc. All cobblers but they cant burst the bubble.   Better off saving ink and fighting the parking co if they want to start something but let them waste their time and money in the meanwhile. If the car aprk is local to you get some pictures of the entrance, the signs in there and piccies of any signsthat are different to the signage at the entrance. tell us about the event, the place, time what it is they said you did wrong etc
    • this is for the court claim one should be on your other thread please      
    • no, as numerous threads here regarding AP already shows, AP stays for anything upto 12yrs and kills the score and the account thus remains on file. a default notice should have been issued after the 3rd payment which did not meet the org payment terms of the signed agreement.   the ico is even down on record stating the same about this AP marker, it should not keep an account showing on credit files nor effect one's score whereby otherwise it would now have been removed or the score improved after 6yrs
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 906 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It will still be removed 6 years after it was added. Any money paid to the dca is 100% wasted money. It will not achieve anything at all.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

So what's my best course of action against Robinsons way ?

The ccj that I have I will pay it asap.

But what do I do if Robinsons way is chasing me for some defaults

didn't say pay anyone anything

even the CCJ...

wont help anything

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets